Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Spell For Gaining More Views And Subscribers On Youtube

Nov 2015
    Religion
    Contemporary Pagan

Re: A Spell For Gaining More Views And Subscribers On Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    I know that I'm not moderator but I sense a conflict is going to start. Everybody have a right for an opinion. Medusa have a right for her opinion and Eugene have a right for his opinion. We don't have to agree on everything. But we have to respect each other and with our opinions. Let us keep that in mind ok. Thank you. I just want to save the moderator trouble.
    Back on topic:

...Well my Youtube video are mostly about tarot readings and tarot curses to celebrities.

Quote Originally Posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
    Personally I feel 'more subscribers' might not be the best goal... I mean, we can have subscribers with unpleasant as well as good intentions. ... Telling people they are cursed isn't exactly appealing.

Do you feel like you have good intentions, Barmanhomer? Can you explain what you hope to accomplish with your channel?

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Just to give people tarot readings and give people tarot curses on my channel. My intentions are good. I don't give a crap about the haters though. They could spread all their hate on my videos all they want.

Nov 2015
    Religion
    Contemporary Pagan

Just to give people tarot readings and give people tarot curses on my channel. My intentions are good. I don't give a crap about the haters though. They could spread all their hate on my videos all they want.
    I haven't seen any haters here in this thread. In fact, the atmosphere seems particularly supportive to me, a lot of genuine concern and sound advice.

Do you do these videos because you want to cause people to fall into poverty? Have torturous nightmares? Suffer violence? Etc.?

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Quote Originally Posted by R. Eugene Laughlin View Post
    I haven't seen any haters here in this thread. In fact, the atmosphere seems particularly supportive to me, a lot of genuine concern and sound advice.

Do you do these videos because you want to cause people to fall into poverty? Have torturous nightmares? Suffer violence? Etc.?
    I don't mean haters in this thread. I mean haters on my Youtube video. I'm a vigilante. I curse for the greater good.

Nov 2015
    Religion
    Contemporary Pagan

I'm a vigilante. I curse for the greater good.
    I see. Have you considered that the popularity of your channel might be tied to your vision of the greater good? I mean, given current cultural conventions, it's reasonable to consider that very few people see any good in what you're doing.

Dec 2011
    Religion
    Ecletic Pagan
    Phrase
    There is no mastery--only constant improvement.

I don't mean haters in this thread. I mean haters on my Youtube video. I'm a vigilante. I curse for the greater good.
    Am I understanding correctly in that part of the mission of your channel is to curse people? They may be celebrities, but they're still other human beings, and likely ones that aren't hurting you directly. People generally have a negative reaction to that. I may have the instinct to punch face whenever I see Trump, but I wouldn't wish harm upon him (in no small part because I know it would bite me in the ass).
    “You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.” -- Bruce Lee

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Quote Originally Posted by habbalah View Post
    Am I understanding correctly in that part of the mission of your channel is to curse people? They may be celebrities, but they're still other human beings, and likely ones that aren't hurting you directly. People generally have a negative reaction to that. I may have the instinct to punch face whenever I see Trump, but I wouldn't wish harm upon him (in no small part because I know it would bite me in the ass).
    No. Just the Bad celebrities to be curse. I give tarot reading to good celebrities.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by R. Eugene Laughlin View Post
    I see. Have you considered that the popularity of your channel might be tied to your vision of the greater good? I mean, given current cultural conventions, it's reasonable to consider that very few people see any good in what you're doing.
    At least. I'm getting some positive attention to some people.

Mar 2009
    Religion
    Finding sanctity.
    Phrase
    Mistress of the Ban

No. Just the Bad celebrities to be curse. I give tarot reading to good celebrities.

- - - Updated - - -

At least. I'm goetting some positive attention to some people.
    But who determines what a bad and good celebrity are? You? How are you, as a single person, able to distinguish from the eye of the media, who is good and who is bad?

What defines good and bad for you?
    “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

I'm doing my videos for a good cause.

- - - Updated - - -

To answer your question v, I heard the news say good things to celebrities and bad news things to celebrities. I just follow what the news said about celebrities then judge by their moral alignment.

Dec 2011
    Religion
    Ecletic Pagan
    Phrase
    There is no mastery--only constant improvement.

To answer your question v, I heard the news say good things to celebrities and bad news things to celebrities. I just follow what the news said about celebrities then judge by their moral alignment.
    The news is generally biased to the opinion of their parent company, which is why you get a different opinion of a person on CNN than you do on Fox News. Morality is so fluid that it's very difficult to say that one person is even mostly "bad". I think Kim Kardashian is a waste of time to watch, and I can't believe she's famous, but that doesn't make her bad.
    “You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.” -- Bruce Lee

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs