I Need Help Being Successful At A Job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Need Help Being Successful At A Job

Hello everybody. Well my 8-week program at AHRC is almost over. I'm at Week 7 now and after 8 weeks is over I'm going to be on an internship for 6 weeks then the staff will help me find a job. I need everybody help on this one. A couple of years ago I work a job with a horrible boss and it didn't go very well. I need some advice of how can I become very successful at a job even working with a horrible boss. Any suggestions?

Re: I Need Help Being Successful At A Job

Humility, dedication, timeliness, good, but fast work. You don't have to like your boss and he doesn't have to like you but there must be trust and respect both ways.
    The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
    I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Re: I Need Help Being Successful At A Job

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
      Hello everybody. Well my 8-week program at AHRC is almost over. I'm at Week 7 now and after 8 weeks is over I'm going to be on an internship for 6 weeks then the staff will help me find a job. I need everybody help on this one. A couple of years ago I work a job with a horrible boss and it didn't go very well. I need some advice of how can I become very successful at a job even working with a horrible boss. Any suggestions?
      There are no hard and fast rules that will guarantee success, but a positive attitude and professional approach to challenges will help. Remember that you are not after being LIKED, but being RESPECTED. Nor is it necessary for you to LIKE anyone you are working with, but essential that you treat them with RESPECT. Keep both your words and actions while in the work environment on the tasks and objectives of the job. Remember always that you do a job, you don't become a job, so keep part of you just for you and nurture it -- this is the base from which you can maintain kindness and calm when those around you don't. For what it's worth.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
      X