Are you a BS sucker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a BS sucker?

Surprise! Idiots can't tell the difference between deep thoughts and total removed by staff.

Study Finds People Who Fall For Nonsense Inspirational Quotes Are Less Intelligent
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Are you a BS sucker?

I'll quote Confucius 'duh'
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I love the New Age BS Generator:

You and I are warriors of the nexus.

To wander the story is to become one with it. The stratosphere is bursting with expanding wave functions.

By unveiling, we vibrate. Life-force is the healing of energy, and of us.
      “You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.” -- Bruce Lee

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Sounds like something I'd read out of an old smutty romance novel. One with Fabio on the cover. Not that I would know.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I used to be. Dang, I even had a "spiritual" type of Tumblr. (The fact that is more shocking to me than being less intelligent.)
          *slides under the table to regret*
          baah.

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
            I love the New Age BS Generator:
            They really are the experts!

Random Deepak Chopra quotes generated at www.wisdomofchopra.com
            Once a man, like the sea I raged;
            Once a woman, like the earth I gave;
            And there is in fact more earth than sea.
            Genesis lyric

Comment

That generator is deeper than Chopra himself.
              baah.

Comment

I've suspected most of the people on my Facebook feed were idiots for years.

Comment

I'm so tempted to post one of these on Facebook and see who calls it inspirational, but my opinion of humanity in general is already pretty low.
                  “You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.” -- Bruce Lee

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Thankfully there is only one person who shares this crap, but he's a middle class English atheist who goes ferreting and shooting. I don't get it. I'm friends with one of my mum's friends who actually IS New Age and she doesn't post that sort of crap.
                    I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
                    Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
                    But that day you know I left my money
                    And I thought of you only
                    All that copper glowing fine

Comment

One of the thousand reasons I'm not on Facebook. The low intelligence of the average content (and probably that of the frequent users). I like the generator though. It's quite amusing

Comment

As one learns to open their inner space,one seems to BECOME,and in this way all the darkness fades as the sun greets the morning light(I did it,not some generator)

- - - Updated - - -

I will tell you true,I can be a master of BS. I try and not go there,but sometimes.....
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

This new title reminded me of the cruel fact that I indeed study BS:

Originally posted by Thrudr
                          The low intelligence of the average content (and probably that of the frequent users)
                          They would probably say the same thing about us.
                          baah.

Comment

my BS is so profound...

Serenity is a constant.

We exist as four-dimensional superstructures. You and I are seekers of the grid.

Illusion is born in the gap where peace has been excluded.

Where there is desire, transcendence cannot thrive. Greed is the antithesis of conscious living. Without synchronicity, one cannot heal.
                            Wanderer, look within and inspire yourself. Although you may not realize it, you are magical. If you have never experienced this rebirth through non-local interactions, it can be difficult to dream.
                            We vibrate, we vibrate, we are reborn. By refining, we dream. The cosmos is electrified with sub-atomic particles.
                            Potential is the truth of growth, and of us.
                            Yes, it is possible to eradicate the things that can eliminate us, but not without truth on our side. You must take a stand against suffering. We can no longer afford to live with pain.
                            It can be difficult to know where to begin. How should you navigate this zero-point multiverse? The grid is calling to you via superpositions of possibilities. Can you hear it?
                            “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
                            ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
                            ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

Little tale of major bull Shet game. A friend and I used to hang out in a beer hall very near UC Berkley(in the Bay area) Many collage students there. The game was to begin a "FAKE" discussion of some subject(the more obscure the better),and wait for one of the "Students" to jump in. My friend and I would Quote a non existent source,and the "Student" not wanting to seem uninformed would agree with the quote . We would let the discussion go on a while before revealing the whole thing was BS. People will agree sometimes because they wish not to be seen as not informed about intellectual things.

Now that is the essence of the art of BS.
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                              X