Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you a BS sucker?

Jun 2014
    Religion
    Atheistic / modern satanist

Re: Are you a BS sucker?

One of the thousand reasons I'm not on Facebook. The low intelligence of the average content (and probably that of the frequent users). I like the generator though. It's quite amusing

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

As one learns to open their inner space,one seems to BECOME,and in this way all the darkness fades as the sun greets the morning light(I did it,not some generator)

- - - Updated - - -

I will tell you true,I can be a master of BS. I try and not go there,but sometimes.....
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

This new title reminded me of the cruel fact that I indeed study BS:
    Attachment 4609

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudr
    The low intelligence of the average content (and probably that of the frequent users)
    They would probably say the same thing about us.
    baah.

Oct 2005
    Religion
    relational theophysis and bioregional witchery
    Phrase
    *a little bad taste is like a nice dash of paprika*

my BS is so profound...

Serenity is a constant.

We exist as four-dimensional superstructures. You and I are seekers of the grid.

Illusion is born in the gap where peace has been excluded.

Where there is desire, transcendence cannot thrive. Greed is the antithesis of conscious living. Without synchronicity, one cannot heal.
    Wanderer, look within and inspire yourself. Although you may not realize it, you are magical. If you have never experienced this rebirth through non-local interactions, it can be difficult to dream.
    We vibrate, we vibrate, we are reborn. By refining, we dream. The cosmos is electrified with sub-atomic particles.
    Potential is the truth of growth, and of us.
    Yes, it is possible to eradicate the things that can eliminate us, but not without truth on our side. You must take a stand against suffering. We can no longer afford to live with pain.
    It can be difficult to know where to begin. How should you navigate this zero-point multiverse? The grid is calling to you via superpositions of possibilities. Can you hear it?
    “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
    ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
    ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Little tale of major bull Shet game. A friend and I used to hang out in a beer hall very near UC Berkley(in the Bay area) Many collage students there. The game was to begin a "FAKE" discussion of some subject(the more obscure the better),and wait for one of the "Students" to jump in. My friend and I would Quote a non existent source,and the "Student" not wanting to seem uninformed would agree with the quote . We would let the discussion go on a while before revealing the whole thing was BS. People will agree sometimes because they wish not to be seen as not informed about intellectual things.

Now that is the essence of the art of BS.

witchvox

The Gaze of the Abyss B. de Corbin's Avatar
    Feb 2007
    Religion
    Alchemist and Neo-American Redneck Buddhist
    Frozen Northern Michigan, near Thunder Bay
    Phrase
    Where are the tweezers?

Just so everybody knows, it isn't just New Age-y people who fall for Bill's Shirt.

It's SCIENTISTS, too.

Publishers withdraw more than 120 gibberish papers: Conference proceedings removed from subscription databases after scientist reveals that they were computer-generated. (here is the generator: SCIgen - An Automatic CS Paper Generator)

Here is a generator for post-modernist literary criticism: https://pdos.csail.mit.edu/archive/scigen/

If one examines precapitalist constructive theory, one is faced with a
    choice: either reject the dialectic paradigm of reality or conclude that
    government is fundamentally elitist. The premise of semioticist rationalism
    implies that art is capable of intent. However, Derrida suggests the use of
    Batailleist `powerful communication’ to challenge class divisions.
    And here is one to generate "Artistic Statements": http://www.artybollocks.com/#abg_full

My work explores the relationship between emerging sexualities and romance tourism.
    With influences as diverse as Blake and John Lennon, new variations are manufactured from both explicit and implicit structures.
    Ever since I was a child I have been fascinated by the essential unreality of the zeitgeist. What starts out as vision soon becomes finessed into a manifesto of defeat, leaving only a sense of chaos and the prospect of a new synthesis.
    As temporal replicas become reconfigured through emergent and personal practice, the viewer is left with an epitaph for the limits of our existence.
    I could go on and on and on and on.

and on.
    Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand.

I can't do everything, but I can do something.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Oh master of the divine BS, lay the word upon us with no true grasp of the reality of the sublime nature of the "Unknown" that we shell not name.

In truth I almost threw out my back in trying to throw that large sentence of BS,it twisted in my hands as I tossed it.

- - - Updated - - -

Because it was the entire Bull not just the simple BS

witchvox