Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Types of Divination Do You Do?

Originally posted by DragonsFriend View Post
    I can't trust a pendulum because even in a stand I get the answer I want or expect. I believe I influence the outcome.
    Try not looking at the pendulum. You can also preface your question with "All things considered..." or some other phrase to indicate you wish any subjective influence of your own to be filtered out. If I have a questionable answer, I'll go back and modify my question or statement thusly and will sometimes get different outcome.

Or maybe your intuition is very keen...

Comment

Yes, there is an argument that goes; The only difference between making an event happen and knowing it will is that the former feeds the Ego and the latter breeds humility.
      In a particularly dark time in my life I spent three years learning to control the world around me. My ego was well fed. I eventually saw the uselessness in those pursuits and chained my Ego in the back yard.
      Occasionally It still exerts itself. It is not difficult to control these days but that time was educational, to say the least.
      The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
      I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Oracle reading; I have a couple of faery decks. One I've been using for 12 years and the other I just got, earlier this year. I haven't felt an urge to try any other divining methods, as I'm very connected to my oracle cards and satisfied with how we work together.

Comment

Working...
        X