Tarot - The Great Rite Alchemy Spread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tarot - The Great Rite Alchemy Spread

Does anyone have experience with the subject spread? It's the first one I'm working on and I want to make sure I'm tracking correctly.

The spread is in the shape of a hexagram - six positions on the outer perimeter, with a seventh position in the center.

Position 1 (Masculine) - outward, assertive aspects
    Position 2 (Feminine) - inward, passive aspects
    Position 3 (Masc) - what Masculine give Feminine (I interpret this as those Fem aspects the Masc side brings forward)
    Position 4 (Fem) - what Fem gives Masc (what Masc aspects the Fem brings forward)
    Position 5 (Masc) - negative aspects of the Masculine
    Position 6 (Fem) - negative aspects of the Feminine
    Position 7 - Alchemy of Creation. Here you may have up to three cards (what dictates that number?)

Those are very abbrieviated descriptions, I know. I'm just looking for any insight from experienced readers.

Thanks!

Re: Tarot - The Great Rite Alchemy Spread

I don't understand this spread. This spread is to complicated. What's the purpose of this spread again?

Comment

It's used to give answers in cases where opposites or extremes are pulling in separate directions, primarily. The first six positions show the conflicting aspects. The 7th is the alchemy - the changes that one needs to work on to bring the rest in balance. It's also good to get a generalized reading of personal characteristics, which is what I've used it for thus far, instead of specific questions.

Comment

Ok. That makes sense.

Comment

Working...
        X