Thread: Good Day to you all

Dec 2015
    Religion
    Pagan

Good Day to you all

Greetings,
    I am sort of new to this in that I have always had an interest in and practiced some forms of Paganism. I just hadn't really realized that what I was doing and feeling was called Paganism. So now that I see this whole new world out here I am starting to study it more and see how and what fits.

I am not sure where I fit in in the Pagan family

I will tell you that I do not find myself attracted to the old gods of Mythology, even when I try to move in that direction.

I have always felt my best when close to nature. I feel a particular closeness and kinship to Foxes and Turkey Vultures and have since I was a little boy. I try to learn something from these relationships. I would love to learn to communicate with them on a higher level.

I believe that there is a spirit world and I expect I'll end up there. I would not be surprised if I have been there before or had previous lives here.

I have recently discovered that I have some kind of affinity with wind. I have been exploring what I can learn from the wind.

I do have a gift with the pendulum and have found water by dowsing.

I have never been one to celebrate Holidays especially of the religious variety but when I look at the Sabbats I get excited about having something to celebrate. Am already planning my own Yulethis year.

Been looking for places and ways to learn more and here I am.

Copper Member
    Sep 2015
    Religion
    Arratu - based on Sumer 4500 to 1800BCE

Re: Good Day to you all

Welcome home.

Jun 2014
    Religion
    Atheistic / modern satanist

Hello and welcome! A lot of us are looking for the pagan path that feels right. Feel free to join in on the topics or ask questions

Dec 2011
    Religion
    Ecletic Pagan
    Phrase
    There is no mastery--only constant improvement.

Welcome, Fox. There are a lot of good topics here, and many people with many different opinions. I first came here trying to learn my own path, and so have a lot of others. If you don't see what you're looking for, always feel free to start a thread!
    “You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.” -- Bruce Lee

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Dec 2015
    Religion
    Neoplatonist Hellenic Pagan

Welcome, Thirsty Fox!

Dec 2015
    Religion
    Pagan

Thank you all. I am happy to be here!

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase
    Daughter of Lord Anubis and Lady Bast.

Welcome to the forum!
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Reading is Love | Serenity Hutchinson (Online Resume)

Oct 2005
    Religion
    relational theophysis and bioregional witchery
    Phrase
    *a little bad taste is like a nice dash of paprika*

Hullo and welcome to PF!
    “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
    ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
    ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible

Xylia

Hello thirsty fox! your beliefs sound a bit similar to mine. I have a hard time finding a path for myself because my beliefs haven't been trademarked yet