I need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need help!

I hope I'm posting this in the right place, I need help, I don't know any other pagans. A couple months ago I had a dream I was in the blackest sea and a whale passed under me(or some great creature, I couldn't see and just assume it was a whale) I felt comforted and free, safe and overwhelmed by the beauty of the ancient creature near me, allowing me to share her space. On Sam Hain while meditating I received a visit from a Goddess who I felt to be the same force, she shared some space with me and pointed me in a specific direction and told me she would always be with me. She had long blue hair and light skin that was tinted blue, she smelled of ocean morning. My problem is I don't know who she was and it's driving me crazy. Any ideas? suggestions? when ever I meditate on it I'll I get is an urgent need to find out who she was. My usual Pantheon runs Celtic and a little Greek but, I'm also native American, could it be that I'm neglecting a calling? any help would be very appreciated . thank you for your time.

Re: I need help!

In the Smerian deity list there is one who fits the bill but in Sumer most gods and goddesses carried titles instead of names. "She who walks in the Sea" was what they called her. There are other similar deities in the Greek and Roman pantheon as well. One of the Greek goddesses of the Sea married Poseidon before he was the god of the Sea and when he was "promoted" she became a consort to him and lost her status as a goddess. If you search for "Goddesses of the ocean" you will likely find a great number of deities that fit the definition. I admit that I have no knowledge of American Indian deities or spirits but I do know (think I know) that the west coast Indians revered the whale.

If you take her direction and call on her regularly she may reveal more to you. It might be helpful to begin a lunar month of dedicated meditations beginning on December 12, which is the first light of the new moon, to let her know that you are traveling the path she gave and ask her to reveal more to you. In your meditations just open yourself to quiet listening and have your Book of Growth handy to keep notes on whatever she reveals to you. You should make a daily meditation with the last meditation the night of the full moon. You might want to have a list of properties and correspondences to aid in your discovery process like this:
    Direction:, Element:, Gender:, Temperature:, Color:, Scent:, Texture:, Sound:, Taste:, Moon:, Season:, Plant:, Stone:, Gem:, Metal:, Flower:, Wood:, Personal name: (show this to no one. It is for you alone.)

Some of these you have already been given so fill them in and as you are given more write them down. If you are given a name then treat it with care, as it might be a name that she wishes only you to use and don't share it with others. When you meditate identify yourself in some specific way to enhance the connection you have with her.
    I use something like this:
    I, (my magikal name), whose parents are, (first names of my parents), and whose patron god is (name of patron), son (or daughter of ) (name of creator deity), seek communion with (description of deity) in my search for trust and understanding. Begin your meditation.

If you use the same introduction each time then you are sharing your personal identification and she is more likely to share hers.

I hope you find the answers you seek.

The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
    I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Re: I need help!

thank you so much for taking the time to help me out. have an excellent day

Comment

Working...
      X