Finding my way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finding my way

As I find myself exploring this road thru paganism I know that there really are no rules or particular expectations that I must follow.

I have searched through gods, goddesses and deities without any "jumping" out at me, which I determine is fine. I expect if I am meant to have that relationship that it will come about.

When I walk along the coast and feel the wind I feel like there is something to learn from that and as think about this I seem to get a lesson from the wind.

Same when I walk in the forest. I find if I slow down, stop, listen and see that I get little messages there.

Not even sure where I'm going with this.......just thinking in text

Re: Finding my way

My (not so) humble opinion:
    There are one or two rules on the pagan path.
    The most important is to "know yourself" and the next most important is to improve yourself.
    Shed your fear while staying vigilant. Expand your love of self and trust in who you are. In that way you will find it easier to trust others while being vigilant and acknowledging that some are not trustworthy.
    The Pagan path is a way of life not something to be taken lightly.
    The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
    I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Thank you DragonsFriend! That was well said and easy to understand!

Comment

I would recommend you write down the things that you see and feel jumping out at you. There is no hurry to get to a definition or an ending--take your time to think and explore what your path means to you. If it changes, it changes. It doesn't mean you were wrong, but what was true for you at one time may not be true for you now. And if you feel like you're doubting yourself, don't worry. I think we've all wondered if we were crazy at one time or another.
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Yes! I can see that I am presently bouncing around eclectic and animistic. For now I am happy calling myself Pagan

Comment

I agree with DragonsFriend and habbalah. Although I am a Wiccan, it took a long time for me to find the path that I am on and the personal deities that I now worship. I started in high school exploring the Wiccan path and now am in my 30s. It may take a while and it may not. For me it did. I'm happier now that I found my personal deities in journeying through the path I took.
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
            X