What is something you struggle with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is something you struggle with?

Mental illness, beliefs, behaviour, financial issues, etc. Just something to think about.
    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Re: What is something you struggle with?

I used to struggle with my bo polar before I found a way to get a hold of myself. Now it's just something I control with an iron fist. But I do so every day so now it's a non thing to deal with I guess. I struggle with my Diabetes and trying to be active and take care of my heart.

What I really really really struggle with? Trying to keep my skinny jeans up on my hips. I have no butt. So even with a belt, they like to start slipping down my backside! Every day I'm struggling.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Frustration. Depression. Patience. Self-doubt. Laziness.
      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
        Frustration. Depression. Patience. Self-doubt. Laziness.
        Shoot. You just aren't doing it right. I've aced all those things. I can even be lazy without even trying.

Comment

I don't really talk about this irl, because you know....people can be idiots. This forum seems fine and I've been here for a few years and never have any issues with the people here. Anyway, I have ASPD(Anti-Social Personality Disorder), and today while I was sitting in the tub and thinking and going over some of the conversations with people I have, I never noticed how much acting I'm doing. Trying to blend in.
          "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I struggle with pain.
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
              I struggle with pain.
              Oh, yeah. I should have put that on my bingo card as well: constant pain.
              Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                Oh, yeah. I should have put that on my bingo card as well: constant pain.
                Ditto. I have Willis-Ekbom Disease if you want official name, or commonly known as restless leg syndrome. If it's not my legs it's my back or my head.

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
                  Ditto. I have Willis-Ekbom Disease if you want official name, or commonly known as restless leg syndrome. If it's not my legs it's my back or my head.
                  I don't have that disease. But it's a big time side effect of getting hooked on sleeping pills. If I take a sleeping pill and 'fight' against it (sometimes my bi polar brain decides that sleeping meds make me go hyper)I get the horrible leg thing. My brain will be ready to sleep but I cannot stop shaking in the dang bed. It's like torture.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                    I don't have that disease. But it's a big time side effect of getting hooked on sleeping pills. If I take a sleeping pill and 'fight' against it (sometimes my bi polar brain decides that sleeping meds make me go hyper)I get the horrible leg thing. My brain will be ready to sleep but I cannot stop shaking in the dang bed. It's like torture.
                    That's odd, I've never heard of that happening. Are you still hooked on them?

And sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be bipolar or feel emotions at a hypersensitive rate. It seems like it would be hell though. My emotions are either not there or just very, very low. So sometimes I wonder what it's like to feel more emotion.

Comment

Antihistamines can cause restless leg syndrome if you take too much of it. My last attempt at suicide was a sleeping pill overdose in my early 30s. My bi polar was out of control and not diagnosed at the time. My mood swings were about every 30 minutes or so. All day. Every day. I have Cyclothemic bi polar (mom had it too but hers was long term episodes). So the shrink gave me Ambien. The black out amnesiatic sleepy med that makes you do things in your sleep. Good times. I had a problem years back with sleeping pills. Started taking too many at a time. Then the weird side effects kicked in something awful. Went cold turkey. Now I can do a pill at night on those days I have to get up early (I'm a closing shift person mostly). It throws me off to have to then wake up at 9am. Last week I took 2 because I couldn't get to sleep and it was 3am. I slept 12 hours straight. I wasn't used to the dosage any more.
                      Also feelings are over rated.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                        Antihistamines can cause restless leg syndrome if you take too much of it. My last attempt at suicide was a sleeping pill overdose in my early 30s. My bi polar was out of control and not diagnosed at the time. My mood swings were about every 30 minutes or so. All day. Every day. I have Cyclothemic bi polar (mom had it too but hers was long term episodes). So the shrink gave me Ambien. The black out amnesiatic sleepy med that makes you do things in your sleep. Good times. I had a problem years back with sleeping pills. Started taking too many at a time. Then the weird side effects kicked in something awful. Went cold turkey. Now I can do a pill at night on those days I have to get up early (I'm a closing shift person mostly). It throws me off to have to then wake up at 9am. Last week I took 2 because I couldn't get to sleep and it was 3am. I slept 12 hours straight. I wasn't used to the dosage any more.
                        Also feelings are over rated.
                        "Also feelings are overrated." Lol. I can't feel much without the use of drugs. My sibling is bipolar. We're a messed up bunch, the youngest might turn out sorta ok. Hopefully, she seems to be doing just fine. I was doing worse at her age, though, and my other sister was stealing at that age. Life is so...I don't even know what to say.

Comment

Let's see... Pressure everywhere, asthma and depression.
                          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Migraines. Had brain cancer as a teen (Grade II pilocytic astrocytoma), so a migraine for me is never a good thing and could sign a return of a more aggressive tumor. I have to have MRI's a lot and tons of migraine meds from pills to shots. I was thrown from my horse in 2014 and still suffer constant back pain from the spinal fracture so I go to hydrotherapy once a week and workout every morning (especially yoga to keep muscles relaxed and stretched), the current migraines may be a side effect from being kicked in the head during that accident which caused brain bleeding and a skull fracture... having 3 brain surgeries and then a fractured skull is never a good mix. So, by order of my oncologist any migraine lasting 24 hours or more is a required scan especially if nausea is involved and/or vertigo. (please no sympathy, I've heard it all before and there is no need.). I get into depressive states often because of it, but good company always helps pull me out. I'm more than a little weird I guess

Comment

To be honest I struggle with thinking at times,"The world would be better off without this person" Not me,but at times seeing a real douchebag that my mind tells me the world would be better off without. I would never "take out" anyone,but my mind does fantasize the act. I wonder if more people have these thoughts.....
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                              X