Planned Parenthood Protesters Tell 3-Year-Olds “They Kill Babies”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
    They do not want girls to be schooled? That sounds so stupid I can not even imagine just how it sounds like Afghanistan and the Taliban...
    Someone recently posted this on a local town site:

"We need prayer in school. Every morning after the pledge and before lunch and before all games.No need for recess except after lunch. Boys should be taught seperate from girls. Girls have no need of math beyond the basics. They should be taught sewing and how to can and rear children. A stricter dress code should be applied. Girls should wear skirts to the knee or longer and cover their arms. Boys should wear long pants at all times. Teachers should be all male who teach over the boys because the biblenforbids women teaching males. Either noncheerleading orbthey need tobdon longer skirts orbwear culottes. Same for all the sports. We need to put Christ into the schools. The devil is winning."

I thought they were trolling & I laughed, but a string of people are agreeing & linking to Christian schools, etc. So this is what's going on in America. And these are the kinds of people who are the protesters at clinics. They don't care about the law of the land; they want a theocracy.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Old time rock and roll.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
        Nothing gray about the statement "They kill babies",on a sign or spoken,it provokes violent reaction in some people.

Not unlike calling returning Vets from Vietnam "Baby killers"
        Maybe your right.

Comment

Last edited by Hickory67; 15 Dec 2015, 01:38.

Comment

Working...
          X