Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ISIS beheads two women and families for witchcraft.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISIS beheads two women and families for witchcraft.

Known for their extreme brutalism and use of public executions, ISIS have reached a new level of evil with activists reporting that the jihadi group beheaded two women in Syria for 'sorcery.'
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons, For You Are Crunchy And Good With Kethup.

Re: ISIS beheads two women and families for witchcraft.

I really feel for those people in Syria, it must be awful.
    Once a man, like the sea I raged;
    Once a woman, like the earth I gave;
    And there is in fact more earth than sea.
    Genesis lyric

Comment

I don't know why these people can't be caught and tried for their crimes. They have no right to judge these people. I feel so sorry for those who were killed.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Same here, Anubisa. They think they have a right, given by the Islam. They just use the religion as an excuse. Shame religion has become an excuse for crimes.
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
          I don't know why these people can't be caught and tried for their crimes.
          Depending on where exactly in Syria they are, there's a non-zero chance that after driving away/ killing all military opposition they went on to slaughter any local police opposition. It's difficult to take people into custody when they outgun, outfight and are perfectly willing to slaughter law enforcement in the morning and continue with the atrocities after lunch. After someone not psychotic breaks them as a military power and establishes with certainty that killing the local police will result in being stomped on by a large, irritated military, putting whatever Daesh personnel are caught on trial becomes a valid option. First Daesh has to actually lose though.
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Someone should provide guns at the border so the refugees can take one and make a u-turn.

Comment

We can not even decide who we trust in Syria,and do not provide much in the way of weapons even to the ones we do seem to trust. The whole mess is so convoluted that everyone "Could" be considered the enemy depending on the time of day,or the political atmosphere that may change from day to day.

Though I consider this a "Fictional" humor,the idea of just nuking the whole region for many may seem a logical direction(People do say these things)
              Remember we had a General that wanted to "NUKE" North Korea during the Korean war.

Sauce on Nuking Korea
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

The likelihood of that 99% of people killed for being a witch were never witches. My condolences to the families living in Syria, I try and engage in politics for their benefit, but there is little we can really do. Politicians do not listen to the people anymore. Democracy is an illusion.
                I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
                Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
                But that day you know I left my money
                And I thought of you only
                All that copper glowing fine

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                  I don't know why these people can't be caught and tried for their crimes. They have no right to judge these people. I feel so sorry for those who were killed.
                  Same reason it took almost 15-20 years to bring to justice the "Racial cleansing" types in Serbia..finely did get to the world court,but the ones convicted were in their 80's-90's...so even 5 years was a life sentence.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Saudi Arabia, that well known ally of the west, also executes by beheading.
                    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

And concerning witchcraft in Saudi Arabia

Witch in Arabia

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
                        Yes, and I've heard it said that Islamic "scholars" in Saudi are at the root of Islamic extremism.
                        Once a man, like the sea I raged;
                        Once a woman, like the earth I gave;
                        And there is in fact more earth than sea.
                        Genesis lyric

Comment

That it is said is from Wahhabism,one of the most strict Muslim groups,very moralistic and punishing.

Wahhabism

- - - Updated - - -

For more than two centuries, Wahhabism has been Saudi Arabia's dominant faith. It is an austere form of Islam that insists on a literal interpretation of the Koran. Strict Wahhabis believe that all those who don't practice their form of Islam are heathens and enemies. Critics say that Wahhabism's rigidity has led it to misinterpret and distort Islam, pointing to extremists such as Osama bin Laden and the Taliban. Wahhabism's explosive growth began in the 1970s when Saudi charities started funding Wahhabi schools (madrassas) and mosques from Islamabad to Culver City, California. Here are excerpts from FRONTLINE's interviews with Mai Yamani, an anthropologist who studies Saudi society; Vali Nasr, an authority on Islamic fundamentalism; Maher Hathout, spokesperson for the Islamic Center of Southern California; and Ahmed Ali, a Shi'a Muslim from Saudi Arabia. (Also see the Links and Readings section of this site for more analyses of Wahhabism and Saudi Arabia.)

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I've done this before. Just so we are aware of some things.

Saudi Arabia is a Muslim country.
                            Saudi Arabia is only 2% of the Muslim population.
                            The laws in Saudi Arabia are cultural. Their culture follows Islam to their cultural slant.

The rest of most of the population of Islam do just quite fine.

It's not the religion. It's the people and the govt sanction of interpretation of the religion.

Also ISIS are terrorist who like to terrorize Muslims first. Us western world people just get sprinkled in for fun.
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
                              Including people convicted of "witchcraft".

Comment

Working...
                              X