Lavender lemonade - surprise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lavender lemonade - surprise!

Ok this one is pretty interesting: http://educateinspirechange.org/heal...aches-anxiety/
    I'll have to try it one day.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Re: Lavender lemonade - surprise!

You should also consider THIS

Quote:
    Side Effects and Cautions

Topical use of diluted lavender oil or use of lavender as aromatherapy is generally considered safe for most adults. However, applying lavender oil to the skin can cause irritation. There have been reports that topical use can cause breast growth in young boys.
    Lavender oil may be poisonous if taken by mouth.
    When lavender teas and extracts are taken by mouth, they may cause headache, changes in appetite, and constipation.
    Using lavender with sedative medications may increase drowsiness.
    Tell all your health care providers about any complementary health approaches you use. Give them a full picture of what you do to manage your health. This will help ensure coordinated and safe care.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Thanks for the info, anu.
      There are side effects to every herb, nothing is perfect. Constipation is the one that worries me most, but I better talk with the doc before using it.
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Something everyone who likes using "Natural" remedies must understand,pharmaceutical meds are in many cases REFINED from natural sources. Natural may not really convey their nature,
        Natural sources may contain harmful chemicals that might need to be filtered out to make them safe.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

That's true. Which is why caution is necessary.

Comment

Working...
          X