Blood Zapper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blood Zapper

A product I found in my internet travels, the Blood Zapper claims to "eliminate viruses, bacteria, and fungi" by electrifying the blood at low volumes of electricity. What do you think? Now, I've had low frequency and high volumes of electricity applied to my body without the same effect, but maybe it was just the wrong one.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Re: Blood Zapper

So... Electrical current can be (and is) used to kill at least some bacteria (sauce) . On the basis of how this works I find it doubtful (and can find no reliable evidence) that it can be used on blood cells without damaging them.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Blood Zapper

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
      So... Electrical current can be (and is) used to kill at least some bacteria (sauce) . On the basis of how this works I find it doubtful (and can find no reliable evidence) that it can be used on blood cells without damaging them.
      It made me tilt my head, to be sure. Like I said, I've had a violet want used on me, and I didn't find that it made me any healthier. It's a strange idea.
      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
      X