Valentine's (card exchange)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valentine's (card exchange)

So, since we missed the reasonable time for doing an Xmas exchange, juni mentioned a valentine's card exchange. We do have a rule that members must have been on the forum and active for at least 1 year to participate (since we'll be sharing our addresses with each other).

I would like to have a list together by early January, so please pm me with your name and address if you would like to participate. We typically have the majority of participants residing in the USA so remember if you live in another country, shipping can get expensive.
    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
    -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Re: Valentine's (card exchange)

Just what's the purpose of this thread again? Just sum it up for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
      Just what's the purpose of this thread again? Just sum it up for me.
      A list is compiled of people who want to exchange Valentine Day cards through the mail. You pm her with your address. At the end, you get a list of people you will send cards to and they will send cards to you.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Oh that what it? Ok I'm interested but I haven't been on this for a year so I guess that I'm exempt to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
          Oh that what it? Ok I'm interested but I haven't been on this for a year so I guess that I'm exempt to do this.
          Next year, when we do the Christmas exchange, you'll be eligible for that. But yes, it is a privilege only time can buy.
          We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
          It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
          Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.

Comment

I'm all for this!
            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I'm in. Shahaku, can you please give a bit more details about all this?
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Why are people confused?

Do you like mail? Do you like to send mail? Have you been on the site for a year or more? Give shak your mailing address, and she will give you a list of people to send cards/postcards/scraps of paper to. Those people will then do the same thing, and mail you something.

Mostly art.

Comment

Thanks, Vol! Usually when I get post, it's bad news.
                  "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I'll play...
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Shak, when we get our lists, may we have the username next to the address, so we know who is who?
                      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I'll play, and this time I will NOT be letting the boy send them because apparently if I try to, it doesn't get done -__-
                        Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                        Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                        sigpic

Comment

I'd love to participate, but I can't afford to send mail back to you folks this time around. Sorry.

Hope you all have fun though!

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                            Shak, when we get our lists, may we have the username next to the address, so we know who is who?
                            I typically do username, real name, address. Seperate lines.

Also, remember that I need addresses private messaged to me in order to make a list. We do it in private message so that your information isn't given to EVERYBODY with Internet access.

Comment

Private message sent. Should have written it a while ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X