No announcement yet.

Medusa's QDJ(year of the $1 pickle!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's QDJ(year of the $1 pickle!)

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    With everything in this universe that could consume your deity(s) time and energy, how much do you think your deity(s) really cares about what happens in your life?
    Enough...

Shrug, Powers have greater capacity to divide attention than people and most people can care about a multitude of things at once. Plus, having too much attention from a divinity normally means that marching orders are on the horizon and I have yet to hear of a case where gods gave comfortable marching orders. I don't currently aspire to be a prophet.
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

With everything in this universe that could consume your deity(s) time and energy, how much do you think your deity(s) really cares about what happens in your life?
      They care... enough to help when I ask. But it's not their job to focus on me all the time ayway.
      You remind me of the babe
      What babe?
      The babe with the power
      What power?
      The Power of voodoo
      Who do?
      You do!
      Do what?
      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

What fears do you have about your deity?
        I think what I fear the most is judgment since Anubis participates in the judgment of souls.

- - - Updated - - -

I think they care about me and have the time when I need them. I think that they do have other things that they have to do and that they can't concentrate solely on me and others, but when I pray to them and talk with them, they do care.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post

I think they care about me and have the time when I need them. I think that they do have other things that they have to do and that they can't concentrate solely on me and others, but when I pray to them and talk with them, they do care.
          Basically this. Great answer.
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
            Basically this. Great answer.
            Thanks Gleb.
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I also would like to add that in my opinion, they check out on us every so often. Maybe, just maybe.
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I would say as much as I care for them, if not more, and sometimes less. They practice tough love too.
                "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Not at all. My deities are not self-aware. If they don't even know they exist, they can't know or care what is happening in my life.
                  夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

-patiently awaits a question that doesn't pertain to a deity/religion/path-
                    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

If you could capture any event in history on
                      videotape, which one event would it be?
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

The death of Grigory Rasputin.

I've been on a bit of a kick with my favorite mystery man lately, even though I know it's largely myth. Also, there's this amazing beer called Old Rasputin that the fella introduced me to that is literally my favorite. I have the logo (Rasputin's face) on a shirt and his photo as the ID in my wallet. One could call it a rekindled fascination/crush.
                        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Hiroshima. I find that the first atomic bomb would be worth capturing on videotape because this way we wouldn't use one in war again.
                          Anubisa

Comment

There are videos of atomic blasts,BUT still it comes up at times if we should "Make the sand glow"..I think that is a republican favorite.
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

The period where the Jews were in Egypt, so we all could know the truth.

Comment

How I lost my virginity.

Just kidding, probably the beggining of the universe. That would be cool.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Working...
                                X