3 things and a quirk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 3 things and a quirk

Like Jembru, I share a lot about myself, but let me think of what I don't (often?) talk about:

1. I'm genderfluid and prefer to be called "they". (Note--if you've called me "he" or "she" in the past, don't worry. I'm not going eat you for it).
    2. I always have something playing--be it a movie, music, let's play, whatever--because not having a background sound makes me hyperfocus on every tiny noise.
    3. My favorite food in the world is rice, because it's so versatile.

Quirk: Even though I call myself a skeptic, I'm also terribly superstitious. I don't open umbrellas in doors, I never toast with water, I throw salt over my shoulder if I spill some, I know I'm going to have a bad day if I put my shoes on the wrong feet, etc. A black cat crossing my path is good luck, though. Every time I'm at the shelter, a black cat crosses my path and if I'm there, I know at least part of my day will be wonderful.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
      Ermm, my hard to guess quirks are probably hard to guess by design therefore secretive bastard bylaws dictate that I not answer this.
      Because then you won't be Masked anymore.
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I share a lot, too.
        1. I'm a very friendly loner. I like people a lot, in small doses.
        2. I like animals even more, and in bigger doses.
        3. I really like healthy foods, also in big doses!

Quirk: Once something goes wrong with something, like an appliance, etc., I become hypervigilant about it. I don't really trust things to work the way they're supposed to.
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Common knowledge:

1. I'm quietly rebellious. I flaunt a neck tattoo and refuse to wear ties to work.
          2. I'm an Italian linguist
          3. I enjoy playing guitar - blues, rock (classic & alternative).

quirk: I enjoy listening to opera

Comment

1. I like to study and observe people and their behavior.
            2. The human mind interests me
            3. Im an asshole
            "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
              Me too.
              3. Im an asshole
              No you're not. You're great. Cuz I said so. :3
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

2. The human mind interests me
                3. Im an asshole
                You forgot to put a quirk (and I don't think you're an asshole).
                Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

1. I'm a go to guy for English language questions. If I don't know the answer, I'll know how to make a good one based on a variety of reliable sources.
                  2. I love woodland and trees so much, I went to college to study forestry.
                  3. I love British prehistory and folklore, and my head lecturer knew it after just a month.

Quirk: My sexuality is complicated and nobody close to me knows what it is because I can't explain it even to strangers so I don't even try. I can use straight forward language but nobody so far has taken what I say at face value and interprets what I describe based on their own assumptions, ignorance or experiences. Only humans, I might add...
                  I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
                  Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
                  But that day you know I left my money
                  And I thought of you only
                  All that copper glowing fine

Comment

This is difficult. But let's try.

1. I'm not an active pagan but still interested (or even obsessed) about religious themes, folklore and mythology on a non-spiritual level.
                    2. My long time nickname is "Emperor" which is kind of silly because I'm don't have any kind of authority at all. Even kids sense that. But somehow the same stuck with me.
                    3. I hardly ever make any plans. (If worst case scenarios don't count.)

Quirk: My eyes have different shapes and they usually look in different directions which makes my face look (even more) like it was built from the leftover pieces. (That's also why I've posted only weird pics of me on this forum!) I'm far too aware of it because I know my wandering gaze and babyface in general affects the way people treat me.
                    baah.

Comment

1. I was a soprano in an opera when I was a kid ( The opera was for charity, and the foundation it made startup funds for is still running)
                      2. I study bits and pieces of everything and try to clarify my knowledge whenever possible but am most comfortable as a disputational philosopher
                      3. I enjoy cooking but can't leave a recipe I am cooking for the first time alone - I have to add something to it.

Quirk: long fuse - nuclear temper. Last time I lost it was wen a guy I'd asked to leave the pub for being a douche headbutted me - I kinda over-reacted (Didn't get in trouble thankfully) I slammed him into a wall then into the gate and held him there while I opened it with one hand. I'm about 70-75 kg - he was 110+. The police picked him up for violating parole. one of his conditions was no alcohol or drugs.

Comment

1: I am a registered veterinary nurse, and have now scrubbed into over 400 total hip replacements.
                        2: I love the coast, and hate that I no longer live next to the sea.
                        3: I am orally attentive. If I did not control myself I would probably go around licking/tasting playing with most things in my mouth. Its the main reason I got my tongue pierced.
                        ( it has had its uses)

- - - Updated - - -

Doh put my quirk as number three.

3: I love rock/metal. I love probably all music , depending on my mood and the situation. My friends at university were horrified when they discovered a Celine Dion album in my collection ��

Comment

Originally posted by Optimistic discord View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Doh put my quirk as number three.

3: I love rock/metal. I love probably all music , depending on my mood and the situation. My friends at university were horrified when they discovered a Celine Dion album in my collection ��
                          Your quirk!!! That is quirky!! I hope you keep your teeth clean
                          My bet is the Celine Dion album was the one with the Power of Love on it?

Comment

It was the album with Immortality on it.
                            Always keep my teethe clean �� these days I am a lot better at resisting the urge. Chewing gum can help, failing that people have to put up with the occasional clacking of my tongue bar.

Comment

1. I graduated with an Associate's Degree in Photography.
                              2. I have a weakness for throw blankets and pretty notebooks.
                              3. Between my husband's immediate family (parents, siblings, and their significant other/children) and my immediate family, there are almost thirty people. It makes holidays and birthdays quite interesting.

Quirk: When I get angry, I tend to deep clean the kitchen and/or living room. I usually end up cleaning the kitchen, and if I'm still furious, I'll expand until the anger burns out. It's been going on since I was a teenager.
                              ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Working...
                              X