This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you know it's for you?

Tell us one specific thing about your personal path that lets you know that you are on the right path.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: How do you know it's for you?

It just feels right to me. As if it's the place, oh um.. Sorry, faith I belong to. When I turn to other religions/faiths, something tells me "Nah, something in it doesn't seem fit to me".
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

So far,no one has hung me on a cross or some other crazy thing.
      And I should mention no one is saying the world is gonna end,those types most likely will drink the coolaid...sooner or later.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

No longer feeling deep resentment towards the gods has allowed me to find spirituality in my life again. I'm physically, mentally and spiritually far healthier than I was a year ago, before my spiritual outlook changed. This system is definitely a perfect fit for me personally.
        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
          Tell us one specific thing about your personal path that lets you know that you are on the right path.
          Its flexibility. There are many stages all through life and hopefully I'll experience spirituality in many different settings. I feel confident that my faith can adapt and continue being relevant.

Comment

I don't side eye it with contempt and suspicion.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Improvement; positive thinking is no longer a burden but actually having things to be grateful for; lost causes either fall away or transmute into good and life affirming changes; I appreciate and know I am appreciated; visions and mystical experiences manifest positive changes in the external world; gaining strength, endurance, flexibility and being motivated to continue.

Comment

No more anxiety attacks, comfort from practicing, improvement in life with practicing. Feel presence of deity and family when engaging.

Comment

It fit me when I started, it fits me as I change, and it grows with me.
                  The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                  I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

There is always more, and more, and more to learn!
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Well I don't. But I think the fact that the path I am on is pretty open and doesn't require that I adopt an inflexible set of dogma makes it the best path for me right now.

Comment

I agree,that dogma stuff is bad,they chew up all your stuff,and pee on your rugs..and...oh DOGMA...that to is a problem.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Love, which I know sounds squishy and ridiculous but really the answer for me is love. All kinds of love, I know I have someones at my back through it all. I am not alone. Doesn't mean they make everything sparkles and rainbows, they let me fall but they are with me when I fall, they are also their when I pick myself back up, making me stronger, encouraging me, pushing me. Some people would say this is a carry over of christian faith, "the God is with me" idea but I'm alright with that. There are tons of Gods and Goddesses out there who is to say that I don't have some that show as much an interest in me as I show in them? Also the magick I feel for this world in the oddest moments.
                          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

And so they got the love.

Love is very good.

- - - Updated - - -

Thinking about the Dogma stuff,I wondered because he loves Cats so much,if Gleb's beliefs could be called Catma????

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I'll probably never know....; )
                              baah.

Comment

Working...
                              X