Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

I'm excited to be a part of this community and just wanted to introduce myself!

I'm Veronika - I'm 27 years old and I'm an eclectic Pagan. I'm currently doing my Year and a Day, loosely following the structure of Christopher Penczak's Temple of Witchcraft books. I also have a particular interest in learning Tarot and astrology. My patron deities are Hera and Hades.

I am a HUGE Harry Potter and Game of Thrones fan!

I'm happily married and love spending time at home with my husband and our fur-babies.

Feel free to message me - I'd love to get to know other Pagans!

Re: Hello!

Welcome, Veronika!

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Welcome to the forum Veronika!
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome! Glad to see someone else who honors Hades and Hera. I like Penzcak's books as well, always a great read. What kind of fur babies do you have?
          ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

I have a female yellow Labrador and a male black cat. And looking to welcome another dog into the family soon. Although, I don'the know how many more critters our bed can handle. When I woke up, the cat and dog we're both in the middle of the bed while my husband and I were both forced to the very edge. If we add another animal, we may end up on the floor!

And yes, it is refreshing to meet someone that honors Hera and Hades. I've had wonderful experiences with both of them - not at all like what most people would make it out to be. I think a lot of the mythological attributes about these two focus more on "undesirable " qualities, which is unfortunate.

I'm curious to know what you're experiences with them have been.

Comment

I'm under the gaze of Odin Thor and Loki, myself (Not gonna explain)

It is possible to train your pets to stay off the bed- your dog at least - (not a cat person) we have two beagle and it's been easier to train them to stay off the bed and in thier pet beds in two months than it has been to get used to them not being there you just have to stick at it, even when they sneak on and you're half awake you have to react and kick 'em off.

Anyways I hope you enjoy the forum

Comment

Nice to meet you, Marradin!

- - - Updated - - -

Faye_cat, I also just realized that we are state neighbors and have the same interest in photography!

Cheers to being awesome!

Comment

Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy it here!
                  Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
                  X