Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Neil Degrasse Tyson Rap Beef

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
    Big difference: Wu-Tang is most definitely worth listening to. Insane Clown Posse is not.
    Yes. Even though they are from my home state, I wouldn't recommend ICP to anyone unless I wanted to really upset them.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Ok,another rap group..point is this guy is stupid acting like he is a bad ass. I don't care for rap in any case.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
        Yeah, that one too.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus, it's fairly unlikely that educated people in the Middle Ages believed the earth was flat: https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...zQaL_blog.html

It's been common knowledge for a while. By believing in the flat earth theory, you're basically saying "I'm cool with having the knowledge level of an illiterate serf who has never left his/her village."
        No, concidering that Greek mathematicians had already calculated the circumference of the earth a thousand years prior.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
        X