X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purity Ball

What's a purity ball?

Re: Purity Ball

You have a dance with your dad and promise him you will stay a virgin till you get married.
    I've wondered why they don't have a mother/son version of this.
    Nah. I don't wonder. I know why they don't.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Not sure I know though I suspect it's probably something like a purity promise. One of those things you swear upon to retain your virginity until married and not experiment with other bad things as it were.

But perhaps if you explained in what content your heard about it or associate it might be better able to answer.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      You have a dance with your dad and promise him you will stay a virgin till you get married.
      I've wondered why they don't have a mother/son version of this.
      Nah. I don't wonder. I know why they don't.
      Hm, I though those were still called chastity belts.
      I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

It's an actual dancing ball event. Dad and pure daughters. Which means blow jobs and the back door forbidden love. I ain't even joking.

Comment

It's an actual dancing ball event. Dad and pure daughters. Which means blow jobs and the back door forbidden love. I ain't even joking.
          Like when someone says she's "technically" a virgin. Ha! That's gone on forever, but now it's like a debutante ceremony to announce it. These balls are yet another huge money-maker for florists, photographers, dress stores, etc.
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

This is what purity balls looks like.
            purity ball photos. Or what I like to call the pre pole days./

Seriously creeped out. How come some of the girls have their eyes closed?

Comment

So it's actually a father-daughter dance. The reason why I asked this question because I was watching a recent episode of Law and Order: SVU. And in that episode there was this dance between a father and daughter. So I wasn't so sure what's the purpose of a Purity Ball. So I've to ask this question.

Comment

This is what purity balls looks like.
                purity ball photos. Or what I like to call the pre pole days./

Seriously creeped out. How come some of the girls have their eyes closed?
                Girl in the sixth pic looks about ready to spew. Girl with the Marine father looks a might too close for family.

Why are the plants all dead in the pictures? Symbolic of something?
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

As a kid,our main thing for the boys was "Play ball,and stay out of Juvy"...Bout 60 percent of my friends growing up hit that Juvy trip..might have been a higher percent,some went on to become hells Angels,Latin gangs..and black power groups..black gangs. Me,I tried to stay out of cages..they suck!

- - - Updated - - -

Here is an idea,want them to stay "Pure"...chastity belt,and one of those Islamic pup tent deals they make their women wear.

- - - Updated - - -

Found this and wanted to laugh my butt off.
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

You must really distrust your daughter (and/or be a huge religious fanatic) to do it. The photographs gave me goosebumps.

Comment

I'm (almost) speechless. Wikipedia tells me that it was invented by Randy Wilson, which is rather nice, given the meaning of "randy" in British slang!

Comment

I didn't realized that a purity ball would be that creepy. :O

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                          So it's actually a father-daughter dance. The reason why I asked this question because I was watching a recent episode of Law and Order: SVU. And in that episode there was this dance between a father and daughter. So I wasn't so sure what's the purpose of a Purity Ball. So I've to ask this question.
                          It's not just a dance. Besides that, the girl wears a "purity ring" that's a vow that she'll stay a virgin until marriage, because her virginity basically belongs to her father. I find the entire practice creepy and not a small bit incestuous.
                          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                            her virginity basically belongs to her father
                            Now this is disturbing.

Comment

Daughter-father dances are cute. Purity balls are creepy. Nuance, context, and purpose is important.

Also, when I've seed daughter -father dances, its usually for preteen or younger girls...a way to dress up and pretend to be fancy. Not some creepy faux marriage.
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X