Hi, everybody!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, everybody!

Nice to meet you all. I found this place thanks to member posting a discussion on Punic polytheism elsewhere.

It's great to find another place where fellow Pagans can gather and talk. I hope I'll encounter many refreshing perspectives here.

P.S. A blessed Imbolc to all who celebrate it!
    Last edited by Guest; 01 Feb 2016, 10:27. Reason: Well-wishing

Re: Hi, everybody!

Hello! Pleasure meeting you. =)
    ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Welcome, Scotsman!

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Nice to meet you!
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Hello and welcome! Is your username a reference to Willie from The Simpsons? All I can think of when I see your username is "THEN GREASE ME UP, WOMAN!".
          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Welcome to our vessel! I like your avatar.
            What's imbolc?
            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Imbolc is a Holy day that celebrates pretty much the return of the light of the sun, the beginning of the second quarter of the year. I believe the name is derived from the "lactation of the ewes." This is the time of the year for lambing and calving. The Holy day is attributed to Brigid of the Celtic pantheon.

- - - Updated - - -

A Blessed Imbolc (a little late of course) to you as well Greased Scotsman.

Comment

Howdy, Mr. Greased!

Looking forward to hearing from you!
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                  Hello and welcome! Is your username a reference to Willie from The Simpsons? All I can think of when I see your username is "THEN GREASE ME UP, WOMAN!".
                  It is indeed! I have just such an avatar prepared that I'll switch out Brigid's cross for soon enough :P

To everyone else: thank you all for your warm words of welcome!

Comment

Nice to see you here as well as at religiousforums.com.

Comment

Sorry I'm late. Welcome to PF. Glad you found us! Belated imbolc blessings!
                      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidMcCann View Post
                        Nice to see you here as well as at religiousforums.com.
                        Thanks and likewise! It was your post there that led me here (and that I referenced above)!

Comment

Working...
                        X