No announcement yet.

Where else was she supposed to put it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where else was she supposed to put it?

I totally agree with you, thal! Stuff like this is so frustrating.

I just have to comment on this one, because this attitude drives me so crazy:

"As a woman I find this story gross!!!! Women insist of being treated equal but still INSIST of opened doors, women first and all of that! Who cares! Be a woman. be proud and keep your dignity! You want to drink your own breastmilk YUK but your choice, do it with consideration for others!"

Oh really? We insist on being treated equal but insist on open doors? I think you seem to think that "being treated equal" means accepting and conforming to the realities of the male dominated workplace, even though they absolutely do not meet the needs of half of a gender balanced workforce. No, the rules of the game have to change. Letting women pump breast milk at work, letting parents of both genders take time off when their kids are sick and have flexible hours to take their kids to school and creating parental leave policies (which I think should be at the state level, because it should be a right and not a privilege) are part of that.

Comment

Re: Where else was she supposed to put it?

This is one of the most funniest rants I ever read.

Comment

Working...
      X