Thread: Spell to help pass a kidney stone

Oct 2015
    Religion
    Agnostic

Spell to help pass a kidney stone

Just what the title says. I can make one up too, but I thought why not survey and see if anyone else had one they had used successfully?

I am doing plenty of stuff that is practical too, so don't think I am just sitting in pain waiting for a spell to work. There isn't even any pain right now tbh, just discomfort, but having had them in the past I already know that with which I am dealing. I will go to a hospital/doctor if it gets to hurting, but I'd certainly prefer passing it at home if I can.

TIA.

Copper Member
    Sep 2015
    Religion
    Arratu - based on Sumer 4500 to 1800BCE

Re: Spell to help pass a kidney stone

The only kidney stone that I passed was done on my own at home. It was uncomfortable but not beyond what pain was tolerable for me. I do have a higher pain tolerance than some but I actually forced the passage of it. Since passing a kidney stone is a natural act it is important to remember that the body is capable of doing the job. Adding magik should include dilation of the passage (relaxation of the muscles) and a recognition of the process and the causes. Personally I would not attempt to decrease the pain because that is an important part of the process. I know that some people have more of a problem with them than I did so your mileage my vary.

Oct 2015
    Religion
    Agnostic

Thank you.

What in particular did you do to force the passage? Might be the same sort of stuff I am doing, but I'd be willing to try something new too.

Dec 2011
    Religion
    Ecletic Pagan
    Phrase
    There is no mastery--only constant improvement.

Pray to the gods of health and drink a ton of water. Peeing as much as you can is really the only way.
    “You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.” -- Bruce Lee

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

May 2012
    Religion
    Heathen

If you can get dandelion and make a tincture with apple cider vinegar. Take a tablespoon once a day to prevent stones. In the mean time dandelion tea. Also drink lots of fresh lemonade if you can. It's all that has ever worked for me.