Spell to help pass a kidney stone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spell to help pass a kidney stone

Just what the title says. I can make one up too, but I thought why not survey and see if anyone else had one they had used successfully?

I am doing plenty of stuff that is practical too, so don't think I am just sitting in pain waiting for a spell to work. There isn't even any pain right now tbh, just discomfort, but having had them in the past I already know that with which I am dealing. I will go to a hospital/doctor if it gets to hurting, but I'd certainly prefer passing it at home if I can.

TIA.

Re: Spell to help pass a kidney stone

The only kidney stone that I passed was done on my own at home. It was uncomfortable but not beyond what pain was tolerable for me. I do have a higher pain tolerance than some but I actually forced the passage of it. Since passing a kidney stone is a natural act it is important to remember that the body is capable of doing the job. Adding magik should include dilation of the passage (relaxation of the muscles) and a recognition of the process and the causes. Personally I would not attempt to decrease the pain because that is an important part of the process. I know that some people have more of a problem with them than I did so your mileage my vary.
    The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
    I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Thank you.

What in particular did you do to force the passage? Might be the same sort of stuff I am doing, but I'd be willing to try something new too.

Comment

Pray to the gods of health and drink a ton of water. Peeing as much as you can is really the only way.
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

If you can get dandelion and make a tincture with apple cider vinegar. Take a tablespoon once a day to prevent stones. In the mean time dandelion tea. Also drink lots of fresh lemonade if you can. It's all that has ever worked for me.

Comment

Working...
          X