X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Police Officer Shot An Unarmed Black Man

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
    Its mostly just off topic and irrelevant.
    About as irrelevant as the other snide, derogatory comment concerning my opinion here. But, that's not considered irrelevant as they're in the PF cool kids club.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
      About as irrelevant as the other snide, derogatory comment concerning my opinion here. But, that's not considered irrelevant as they're in the PF cool kids club.
      Yep. Seems like.
      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

WOW take it back! The PF cool kids club is the best thing ever. It's like, super cool, man.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Sean did you get your way cool patch to sew on your way cool ,cool kids jacket??
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I don't see it as good news at all. An innocent person died. A man who made a simple mistake has his life and his family's life destroyed. Manslaughter is the accidental cause of the death of another. That man has to live with that mistake for the rest of his life. The fifteen year sentence will likely get him killed in prison.

It is a tragedy and nothing good will come of it or the repercussions. It is all just sad.
            The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
            I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

It's ALL off topic and irrelevant.

And now its over.
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X