Dream About A Goddess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dream About A Goddess

In my dream, I was going on a date with a friend (who, in real life, is a theistic Satanist). We were talking about magic, and I told her about a Santera I watched a lot of videos of (this part is true). My friend said that the girl wasn't a real Santera, because Santeria is a "dead" religion and as such, nothing could change (this is so not true, but whatever, brain).

There was some confusion as to whether or not we were actually talking about Santeria or Voudon, but she worshiped a very scary goddess. Her name stated with an X, and was like sixteen letters long. I couldn't hope to pronounce it. She was stark black and white (not skin colors, but black and white), and was Goddess of completion. Beginnings and endings, openings and closings. I gave Her three pennies as offering. Because it represented Her giving one back to me, and made it complete (for whatever sense THAT made).

The rest of the dream didn't really matter, but I've been curious about the goddess. I looked into Loa and Orisha, and nothing seems to fit Her. Because of the name, I thought She might be Aztec, but I can't find anything that fits that starts with X.

When I say She was scary, I mean that She had an aura of absolute stillness that made me think of death. Not a peaceful death, but the void of death.

I know it was a dream, but I was wondering if She sounded familiar to anyone.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Re: Dream About A Goddess

I didn't get any response to this, but I'm wondering now if I saw Melinoe.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
    X