Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Payton Manning is probably a jerk

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Of course celebrities does have weakness when they commit a crime but I can't think of one.
    Fame can be a weakness as well, because their image can be ruined. But here in the us, reports of false rapes is 8%. Rapes that go unreported is I believe something alarming like 30%.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
      Fame can be a weakness as well, because their image can be ruined. But here in the us, reports of false rapes is 8%. Rapes that go unreported is I believe something alarming like 30%.
      The last "report" that I saw put the unreported rapes at closer to 60%. It is all just supposition though because how do you count what isn't reported? I was raped when I was a child and it was never reported. My dad just told me that I was going to hell for allowing it.
      The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
      I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Hey your right fame is a weakness.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonsFriend View Post
          The last "report" that I saw put the unreported rapes at closer to 60%. It is all just supposition though because how do you count what isn't reported? I was raped when I was a child and it was never reported. My dad just told me that I was going to hell for allowing it.
          I'm sorry that happened to you. Reported meaning reported to the police, not never told to anyone. The number largely seems to be drawn from psychological studies.
          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

You don't need to be sorry, it is part of what made me who I am today. I chose not to be a victim then and forever after that. It can be very difficult to get your personal "power" back but once you do you know how to keep it under any conditions.
            The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
            I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Yeah, I found that article and was flabbergasted. WHAT?! Absolutely unconscionable.
              No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Working...
              X