X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, again

Hi there,

I am Dan, 40, from Derby in the UK,

I was on here a few years back as Maulus, but when i came back, the server didn't remember my credentials, so i created this account.

I have had a very busy few years, still solitary Kemetic, but recently joined a local moot and made a few new friends from that. I am now approaching pre-op for a bilateral Nephrectomy (kidney removal) and looking at starting on dialysis this year. Lots of big changes coming up in my near future.

It is good to be back on here again and will be nice to catch up with those of you i knew before.

Dan

Re: Hi, again

Welcome back to the forum Dan! I hope all goes well with your dialysis and it is nice to see a fellow Kemetic on the forum!
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I remember the name..but you know old memory for an old man...Welcome back..
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Welcome back to our forum, Dan! Nice to see another Kemetic on the boards, the section is a bit dead. Good luck on your dialysis!
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Thanks for the warm re-welcome

Comment

Welcome back!
            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
            X