The Anniversary Of My Mother Death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Anniversary Of My Mother Death

This month is going to be the 4th anniversary of my mother death. She died from diabetes four years ago. For some reason I feel like it's my fault. So what's ever religion that you believe in pray for me and my brother since we going through this difficult month.

Re: The Anniversary Of My Mother Death

I'm very sorry to hear that. Especially that you think you are to blame... I can't imagine what its like to lose a mom, and I hope you your brother can make it through this difficult time and bring each other as much comfort as possible.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

My sympathies are with you.
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Bart, I will send you energy for healing the guilt you feel and more for peace with your loss.
        My mom passed in 2009 at 84. Time will help but any guilt is something you have to learn to let go of.
        The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
        I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss.
          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Thanks everybody! I know. I always give my mother insulin but it just wasn't enough.

Comment

Today it's the fourth anniversay of my mother death. I'm going to do the usual. Talk to my brother about our mom. He's going to cook a special dinner. It's going to be a sad day today.

Comment

I'm so sorry hon. I'll be praying for you.
                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Well Sunday was a good day for me. My brother and I celebrated our fourth anniversary of our mother death. I tried talking my brother about it but he didn't want to reminisce our mother death.

Comment

It must be very difficult for you. You are doing something very good by trying to include your brother and staying in contact with him. I'm sure your mother would be very happy to know this.
                    [4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
                      It must be very difficult for you. You are doing something very good by trying to include your brother and staying in contact with him. I'm sure your mother would be very happy to know this.
                      Actually my brother and I live at the same house.

Comment

Even better. Just try your best. And remember, it's OK to feel down around these days.
                        [4:82]

Comment

It's ok. My brother is having a really hard time dealing with our mother death. He's worried about his job and other things.

Comment

Working...
                          X