How to Help a Woman Learn Her Place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Help a Woman Learn Her Place

The article makes me want to stab myself in the eyeball. The comments are even worse, especially since the dude openly admits that if the law didn't forbid it, he'd be perfectly fine with owning slaves.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Re: How to Help a Woman Learn Her Place

They'd best be practicing how to say "Madam President".
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I am amazed when we chastise Islam for doing even worse,and then some here do this,and I think cannot see how this is like what Muslims do to women.
      The idea it seems is because Men want this because they can not handle being around an independent woman(for those guys,tough duddy)
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Some time ago I read an article of a norse pagan who was pissed with his wife because she was a Christian and didn't want him to raise their child completely pagan. He said something like "she should understand that sometimes women's femininity should be submissive to men's strength". I started wondering whether he was a Pagan or a radical Christian.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
          They'd best be practicing how to say "Madam President".
          You know he's voting for Trump.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I only barely got through the first two paragraphs and wanted to throw up
            Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
            Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
            sigpic

Comment

"It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman"
              Well, he's not completely wrong.

Comment

Some of the stuff is just manners and niceness, (depending on what you read into it), but some of it is subjugation. And they emphasize the woman's role, since that's the topic, but never get to what the men are supposed to be responsible for.
                sigpic

Comment

Youse guys are aware that you can find any crap somewhere on the internet, and it really doesn't mean anybody anywhere agrees, ain't cha?

This guy just has wife problems, and uses Jebus to fantasize how he would prefer it to be:

I am a early forties,white male. I live in the United States.

I was divorced from my first wife after she committed adultery. I have five children from that first marriage. I have since remarried and my wife and I our raising my five children together(I share joint custody with my ex). My second wife and I with our children are members of and attend a Baptist Church.
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                    Youse guys are aware that you can find any crap somewhere on the internet, and it really doesn't mean anybody anywhere agrees, ain't cha?

This guy just has wife problems, and uses Jebus to fantasize how he would prefer it to be:
                    Oh, people agree. There are entire sects that are like this.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post

There are tons of people who follow this stuff! I live in their midst.
                      sigpic

Comment

And the comments. Good gravy, the comments.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

This is really insulting towards men. It makes it seem like they have to be placated and are overly fragile. They can't deal with the real world.

Yup. That's how I see it. And no amount of spinning is going to make me think these particular Christian men aren't anything but pussies.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

look up the Plymoth Brethern somtime - that's a scary sect just from what we know of it and I have talked to a former member who admited to me that it is far worse but, despit changing name and region he is still too scared to speak about it.

Comment

LOL - let me rephrase...

It doesn't mean that any more people agree than agree with any other stupid doodoo on the internet.
                              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                              X