Law And Order SVU: Benson Is Out Of The Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Law And Order SVU: Benson Is Out Of The Show

Who watches SVU? You guys are like some kind of crazed monster. It's SVU, not some show with in depth threads interwoven between episodes...I think. I've only seen a few episodes of one or two of the new law and order. Now the old school law and order in the 90s that stuff I watched. Even as a teenager it interested me, hooked me every episode, even though I didn't care if it was on.

Comment

Originally posted by pillar View Post
      Who watches SVU? You guys are like some kind of crazed monster. It's SVU, not some show with in depth threads interwoven between episodes...I think. I've only seen a few episodes of one or two of the new law and order. Now the old school law and order in the 90s that stuff I watched. Even as a teenager it interested me, hooked me every episode, even though I didn't care if it was on.
      yeah. You'd be thinking wrong with just a few episodes. You watch them year in and year out and the characters do get very in depth personal stories.

The problem is that spoiling a show as you are about to watch it effing stinks. :=I:
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by pillar View Post
        Just because you don't care for something, doesn't make spoiling it for others not rude.
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
        X