Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poorly informed jury. Don't they know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poorly informed jury. Don't they know...

... that sacred prostitution is an ancient and time-honored church fundraising technique?

'Goddess Temple' Leader Says Church Is Not A Brothel; Jury Disagrees:
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Poorly informed jury. Don't they know...

Temple prostitution was practiced in the way way way back,and was considered religion. But times change,and morals change,BUT I believe the government has no business making the oldest profession illegal. Just my feeling on the matter,but who am I to say to see it as legal,like in Nevada(but only in certain counties)

- - - Updated - - -

The70 year sentence seems a bit harsh.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I would think taxpayer money is better spent than preventing dudes from getting prostate massages. They'll go after a false church if someone's getting a handie but won't lift a finger against a church that tells it's members offerings will cure their cancer.

Comment

Temple "maidens" were highly respected while they served in the temple but if they continued their "education" outside of temple service and it led to marital problems then they were stoned. It was all a matter of moral standards. Telling believers that God cures all is a matter of faith and therefore a church matter while charging for sex is not considered a matter of faith and therefore illegal. Yet sexual or sensual contact is an integral part of many faiths "so long as no money changes hands". It seems curious that money changes an act of devotion to prostitution...
        The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
        I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

People bitch about this, but not about the "churches" that make millions fleecing people that are suffering.
          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I think that some people were just upset that their churches don't have Temple Maidens".
            The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
            I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Working...
            X