Batman Vs. Superman: Dawn Of Justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Batman Vs. Superman: Dawn Of Justice

I can't wait to see Batman Vs. Superman: Dawn Of Justice movie. But somehow I feel like the battle for this movie is a bit one-sided. I'm mean it's pretty obvious that Superman is going to win unless Batman got some Kryptonite which will weaken Superman. What do you think? Is it worth watching or not?

Re: Batman Vs. Superman: Dawn Of Justice

It's only worth it to watch it before you so i can spoil the movie for you.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Prediction: Batman will have an even more BS reason not to be disabled instantly than he normally does in comics because the sane end result of any form of fisticuffs between him and a kryptonian will cause fan riots everywhere. After Batman performs far above his weight class in an arena that should end in him being defeated in the time it takes his heart to beat once, someone will figure out that Lex is the real enemy.
      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I predict Wonder Woman will kick everyone's ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
          I predict Wonder Woman will kick everyone's ass!
          I'm perfectly okay with that. Diana is slightly behind Kal in raw power but she's close enough to take hits from him and deal hits that hurt and she's formally trained to break things and hurt people which Kal is not. I just have issues with Bats being relevant on this scale in any combative manner.
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
            I just have issues with Bats being relevant on this scale in any combative manner.
            It can work.

Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

So excited for this movie! Please nobody spoil it for me

Side note: What a great time to be alive! We're getting this movie and then Captain America: Civil War and then X-Men: Apocalypse and Doctor Strange and before that we got Deadpool.... just wow!
              [4:82]

Comment

Ya gotta love the geeks(I am old,so my take is dated)
                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Ben Afleck just ruins it for me. He was good in Reindeer Games, and a few others, but Daredevil was horrible!

On the conversation of Batman vs Superman in general, just the vibration of Superman's punch would kill Batman, no matter how strong his suite is. Kryptonite is the only way a human could ever beat Superman or Supergirl. If Goku can't beat Superman, how could Batman?

On a side note, has anyone read Superman/Wonder Woman? Great comic. Wonder Woman even mentions that she was trained in combat since a walking age along with having godlike powers that gave her an advantage when facing Kryptonian militants (Zod and his wife) over Superman's powers and street fighting prowess.

Comment

Originally posted by THANK... View Post
                    Daredevil was horrible!
                    I actually love that movie. It's not as good as the netflix show, but it's in my top five for non-MCU movies.

Originally posted by THANK... View Post
                    Kryptonite is the only way a human could ever beat Superman or Supergirl.
                    Or magic, or red sunlight, or if he used the super flare.
                    Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
                      Or magic, or red sunlight, or if he used the super flare.
                      Well, you got me there.

I am really behind on my Superman! It's okay, though, I've been educating myself on Supergirl. She is much more dynamic than I thought.

Comment

I don't know who's side I am on. I like both Batman and Superman. I grew up watching both of their movies. So I can't say I am definitely on one side or the other.
                        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I don't like the fact that Batman now has no neck whatsoever and should be called Guido.

And Superman has tiny trex arms because of his overgrown side muscles. And he should be called rex man.

THE fact you can google Ben Afleck Batman no neck and it actually pops up. And also he's just swole with too much pasta in his fat belly.

And little people proportion little arms.

Comment

I see it because the trailers do look good, I would love to see Superman beat up, and I'm wondering what it will mean for the planned Justice League movie. But, I don't really care much about DC stuff (except Batman, and that's really more for the villains), and Ben Affleck is a terrible actor. Good director, though. He should get behind the camera more, instead of in front of it.
                            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
                              So excited for this movie! Please nobody spoil it for me

Side note: What a great time to be alive! We're getting this movie and then Captain America: Civil War and then X-Men: Apocalypse and Doctor Strange and before that we got Deadpool.... just wow!
                              I know, right? So much to be excited for!

Comment

Working...
                              X