Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An owl from Belgium

Hello folks of Pagan Forum!

Right, where to begin this sort of thing... my name's Jan, 25 years old and from Belgium.
    I like to think logic and reason are usually my bread and butter when it comes to matters of religion and spirituality, then again everyone feels comfy thinking the product of their thoughts is truth.
    I've been told I'm a very good judge of character, but therein lies the rub, as I find myself not knowing myself half as well as I appearently think I know others. Part of why I lurk in places as this, I suppose.
    Maybe the best way to describe me is a 'dabbler'. I find things, I try things, and either nothing happens or I get (un)pleasantly surprised (it's happened). A child playing with someone else's tools in the 'spiritual workshop'. I've seen some things. Someone else probably saw more. The skeptic in me still thinks I'm an idiot.

Nice to meet you too!

Re: An owl from Belgium

Hello and welcome, Jan! There's nothing wrong with spiritually searching--in fact, I think everyone should at some point in their life. I hope you learn more about yourself here, and you enjoy yourself!
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Welcome! I got to go to Bruges several years ago, it was such a lovely place. Dabbling and searching are awesome things to do, routine is boring. Hope you enjoy it here
      ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome! There are many other seekers here too!
          baah.

Comment

Welcome aboard, Jan!
            [4:82]

Comment

Thanks for all the welcomes!

Comment

Working...
              X