X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 4chan, You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
    Thats one of the worst damn excuses I've ever heard. So do you have it coming to have your youtube account trolled?
    No. And when i do I just ignore them.

Comment

I don't know why she wasted time mouthing off an internet community of childish freaks including a large number of borderline paedophiles in the first place.
      I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
      Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
      But that day you know I left my money
      And I thought of you only
      All that copper glowing fine

Comment

I don't think it had a choice---it was on Twitter. Whomever came and interacted with her, she was programmed to interact back.
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briton View Post
          I don't know why she wasted time mouthing off an internet community of childish freaks including a large number of borderline paedophiles in the first place.
          Are you talking about Tay or Jessi Slaughter?
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Everyone wants to give 4chan a hellish rap, but I don't think a lot of people actually understand what 4chan is. It is the Joker (as in batman villain) of the internet. They do things for the sheer lulz and simply to see if they actually can. However-unlike a lot of websites, I've seen 4chan do some pretty amazing things to actually help a LOT of people. They will go out of their way to help track down child and animal abusers and get them turned into police and problems like that taken care of. Do they act like a bunch of racist biggots? Yes. Do you know why? Because they know it'll get people's blood up and they find it funny to rile the idiots that don't understand that they're doing it just to make others mad and not understand that they really don't actually care one way or the other.

Like the user in the article that Denarius posted said-unlike what people are saying of they just turned it mindless-it actually got a personality in there. The grammar improved vastly from what it originally was, which doesn't surprise me because as baiting as they can be, a lot of 4chan users are actually rather intelligent. Do I wish they could've helped turn it into something a bit more positive? Yes, definitely. Am I surprised though? Not one bit. I am a bit disappointed that Microsoft then went around behind its programming and meddled and turned it into a feminist, but that's another rant that isn't needed in this thread.
            Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
            Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
            sigpic

Comment

And just to be very clear, do I feel sorry for Jessi Slaughter being troll by 4chan, no I don't. Does she deserve it, yes she did. She was nothing more more than a brat and you could disagree all you want. I really don't care.

Comment

No one deserves to be trolled,NO ONE. You can never make a case that any person deserves your demented rants or your pathetic need to feel Superior because you are lost as a person,and attacks are in fact against your own vision of yourself.
                That being said,grow up,and find your own true self.
                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                  And just to be very clear, do I feel sorry for Jessi Slaughter being troll by 4chan, no I don't. Does she deserve it, yes she did. She was nothing more more than a brat and you could disagree all you want. I really don't care.
                  Yeah, because being a brat means you deserve to have your personal information published online, be constantly harassed on social media, and have a constant stream of stuff sent to your house.
                  Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Whatever you say, my opinion not going change. I'm sorry if I sound like an a****** but that how I truly feel about it. I'm not a fan of Jessi Slaughter and I say kudos to 4chan for trolling that brat to the great beyond.

Comment

Perhaps you should try this from the other side..what if someone did this to you...would you like that everyone agreed that you deserved it??(and indeed would you deserve it?)

- - - Updated - - -

I I started trolling your every post,could you just ignore it?

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Whatever you say, my opinion not going change. I'm sorry if I sound like an a****** but that how I truly feel about it. I'm not a fan of Jessi Slaughter and I say kudos to 4chan for trolling that brat to the great beyond.
                        You know, there have been a lot of times here that you have been incorrect, insensitive, and in your own words, immature. Should we have all immediately flooded all of your accounts with harassment, hacked you, and published your personal information because you were being a "brat"?
                        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Good point Habbs.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

It's easy to support the harassment and abuse of a thirteen year old when you have little self-value.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                              Are you talking about Tay or Jessi Slaughter?
                              Funny you should mention her

Just came across this a few minutes ago doing my usual Daily Mail trash read.

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes you act like a person who I don't like very much. And yet here I am, trying to be empathetic to you. I shall now treat you the way you think it's ok to treat others.
                              Enjoy.
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I felt bad for Jessie right up until the point where she brokw the court order to stay off the internet. After she did that and called out trolls and outright said "bring it on" I shook my head and said its on her now. Before she was an idiot kid making bs allegations about sleeping with a band singer and waving daddys gun about saying she was gunna shoot her "haters" and herself a few times and I just shook my head because it was pretty obvious it was all attention starved driven actions. After that? I would've personally buried any chance of ever being found online by those idiots again, but nope. She went "hey, here I am"
                                Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                                Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X