This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 4chan, You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy

Look, you don't like her. You think she got what she deserved. Don't need to explain your dislike of her. Just don't try to explain it away. I detested those videos and her in general. But I realized she's a fucked up kid and was acting out. She was an abused kid. That stuff stays with you well into adulthood and makes your life choices questionable for quite a few years. The abuse I got as a kid made me make very bad choices well into my 20s. I'ma give her a pass. That's all.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I guess congratulations on now being smarter than a sixteen year old now? You have so much more negative things to say about the victim than the people who purposely attempt to destroy lives via the internet. That's pretty despicable.

Comment

I'm sure she knew the consequences of egging internet trolls on.
        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

16 is the age where you take who you are and double down on it, for better or worse, and eff the world if they can't deal.

If we went around judging people on the basis of their attitude and decisions at 16, none of us would be worth shit.
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
            16 is the age where you take who you are and double down on it, for better or worse, and eff the world if they can't deal.

If we went around judging people on the basis of their attitude and decisions at 16, none of us would be worth shit.
            I was sleeping with my drama teacher at the time. I thought it was 'cool'.

I seriously was effed up at 16. Green eyeshadow and frosted lips and all.
            I concur.

Comment

At 16,I was a perfect angel... And consider I was a disadvantaged yout,and never ever ended up in Juvi..But I stayed out of the Po po's vision all the time.
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                I was sleeping with my drama teacher at the time. I thought it was 'cool'.

I seriously was effed up at 16. Green eyeshadow and frosted lips and all.
                I concur.
                Frosted lips? Don't hear of that often.
                "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
                  Frosted lips? Don't hear of that often.
                  I believe that was in 1987. Neon colors and frosted hair tips was all the rage. I was a New Romanitc/goth kid. Jelly shoes, creepers, shoulder pads. It's all a nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                    I believe that was in 1987. Neon colors and frosted hair tips was all the rage. I was a New Romanitc/goth kid. Jelly shoes, creepers, shoulder pads. It's all a nightmare.
                    Never heard of that lol thanks for informing me.

Comment

Looked it up.
                      Romantic Goth stuff..found a PIC.
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

When did trolling come to mean "sending abuse and harassing"?

I remember the days when trolling was an honest days work, posting absurd comments where there is a good mix of the smart and the gullible. Trolling was about how ridiculous you could make your assertion, and people still believe you. Every now and again you get a fantastic comment on an online news article, such as one parodying religious individuals who believe the wrongdoing in the article is the sort of thing that's going to bring on judgment day. You know they're trolling, you've seen them on that website before, they're an atheist. They're not sending abuse at anyone, though, they're separating the wheat from the chaff, as people more extreme than them will take slight at their sarcastic comment. The fun is in the "in-joke", you, the commenter, and other regulars know full well they're taking the mick. It's just baiting people who can't help but bite.

It's a form of fun, where you angle and let them bite, and that is their fault. No victim blaming to be had. You leave something ridiculous out in the open and see who falls for it. That is trolling as I know it, and it's a harmless bit of fun. A bit like messing around with an AI. Nobody was harmed.

However, what they did to that girl was not anything short of inhuman.
                        I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
                        Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
                        But that day you know I left my money
                        And I thought of you only
                        All that copper glowing fine

Comment

Originally posted by Briton View Post
                          When did trolling come to mean "sending abuse and harassing"?

I remember the days when trolling was an honest days work, posting absurd comments where there is a good mix of the smart and the gullible. Trolling was about how ridiculous you could make your assertion, and people still believe you. Every now and again you get a fantastic comment on an online news article, such as one parodying religious individuals who believe the wrongdoing in the article is the sort of thing that's going to bring on judgment day. You know they're trolling, you've seen them on that website before, they're an atheist. They're not sending abuse at anyone, though, they're separating the wheat from the chaff, as people more extreme than them will take slight at their sarcastic comment. The fun is in the "in-joke", you, the commenter, and other regulars know full well they're taking the mick. It's just baiting people who can't help but bite.

It's a form of fun, where you angle and let them bite, and that is their fault. No victim blaming to be had. You leave something ridiculous out in the open and see who falls for it. That is trolling as I know it, and it's a harmless bit of fun. A bit like messing around with an AI. Nobody was harmed.

However, what they did to that girl was not anything short of inhuman.
                          BMH is the most succesful troll here IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
                            BMH is the most succesful troll here IMO.
                            Quite possibly!
                            I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
                            Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
                            But that day you know I left my money
                            And I thought of you only
                            All that copper glowing fine

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                              Looked it up.
                              Romantic Goth stuff..found a PIC.
                              Oh that's attractive. Trying to watch my language

Comment

That's still no excuse for Jessi Slaughter acting like a brat on Youtube. Those Anon deserve a medal for trolling.

Comment

Working...
                                X