Clear All

• the say sorry thread

Who would you like to say sorry to? Ill start
    id like to say im sorry to..
    my dad because I've been so whiney and difficult
    my friend jaime for not answering the phone when she calls
    my brother for being so mean to him
    my sister for makeing her worry
    my best friend for.....(I said sorry to him earlier today)
    my cat spazz for never being home
    my ex-boyfriend for......
    My friend jon for not visiting in so long
    the many citizens of pf who I have insulted or made angry
    That's all that comes to mind at the moment ill probabily remember more later. Ill be apologizing to most of these people soon. How about you?
    “They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
    Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.”
    -Madeline Miller, Circe

Re: the say sorry thread

I'd like to say sorry to the little old lady who own this home. She cleaned my upstairs bathroom for me. Because I live like a 14 year old girl when I am in it. So I hope the gift bag and the gift card to Red Lobster helps.

And I'm sorry.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I'm just sorry that things don't always go as planned.

To my family: Perseverance and will! We will survive!

To my friends (the rest of my CHOSEN family): Patience. Have patience with me! My stress is not your problem - I am not avoiding any of you!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I'm sorry, Betty, that I'm not there.
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I'm sorry I can't help my best friend move next month.
          and I'm sorry I wont reschedule the vacation preventing me from helping her.
          It does not do to dwell in dreams and forget to live - Albus Dumbledore

Comment

I am sorry to my patients that I should/could have taken better care of, I really try.
            I am sorry to my parents/grandparents for not calling as much as I should. I love you.
            I am sorry to me for hating myself.
            sigpic

Comment

Dad, I am sorry that I wasn't there the night you passed away. It has been 10 years and I guess I will never forgive myself for that one.
              C. (hubby) I am sorry that I am always so busy with work, friends, work,family, crisis with work/friendsfamily, etc. One day soon, we will be able to have more time together, so much that you will be sick of me!
              What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

To Matt.M
                I'm sorry I was not there for you when you needed someone to talk to. I'm sorry I didn't know about your funeral until weeks later.
                I'm sorry I didn't take the time to help you when you needed it. For thirty years I have held this in my heart. Sorry seems so little a thing to say.
                Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

I am sorry Dmitri, I didn't mean to hurt you. But don't let her hurt you either k?
                  sigpic

Comment

I am sorry for those that I have hurt, intentional and unintentional
                    I am sorry for taking life for granted
                    I am sorry for my friends who i seem to loose touch oh-so-much
                    I am sorry for my family especially my parents who I did not listen to

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Comment

Dad, I'm sorry I couldn't be the perfect daughter you wanted, I'm also sorry I sold one of your cars, it was rude
                      "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                      - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Dear Aud, I am sorry I called you a cow but you shouldn't have eaten my shoe....
                        www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Im sorry forum for the swearing I have, am and will be doing
                          “They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
                          Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.”
                          -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

I'm sorry I couldn't make it in to work the last couple of days, I know how short-staffed we are right now
                            http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

I'm sorry I talk so much. I wont talk your ear off next time, promise.
                              It does not do to dwell in dreams and forget to live - Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Working...
                              X