This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: the say sorry thread

I'm sorry because IRL, I apologize too much.

More importantly, I'm sorry that I've taught the trait by default to my daughter.
    “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
    ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
    ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry I lit the kitchen on fire again. I'm sorry I nailed the neighbor with bear spray. Wait, no, I'm not sorry about that, he's a wife-beating shitneck. I'm sorry I tied a scumbag to the hood and took him through the car wash (because now my hood is all screwed up and the motor pool manager is ticked). I'm sorry I can't take my job seriously anymore. I'm sorry I gave up cheap cigars. I'm sorry that...Well, I'm sorry.

Comment

I'm sorry I am awake, and I'm sorry that you don't sleep well, and I'm sorry that I can't curl up around you and drift off to sleep.
        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I'm sorry that life *IS*.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I'm sorry we didn't spend more time together. I'm sorry we drifted apart. I'm sorry I figured out I loved you too late. I'm sorry you're dead.
            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I am sorry for leaving in a huff last time I left. Forgive me for being a stubborn bear and thank you for taking me back with open arms.
              No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

To all PF folk, I'm sorry if I offended someone here and for being rude. Thanks for bearing me with all my weirdness!
                Last edited by Gleb; 03 Dec 2015, 10:19.
                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                  To all PF folk, I'm sorry if I offended someone here and for being rude. Thanks for bearing me with all my weirdness!

ERm...

pretty sure you are one of the least rude people here
                  “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
                  ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
                  ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

-nods-
                    /10char
                    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I guess I could say sorry for sort of vanishing for the last week and a half or so. I wound up getting back into an MMO, and also got myself a copy of Sims 4 so kinda just ... ignored everything else
                      "The streams called Ice-waves, those which were so long come from the fountain-heads that the yeasty venom upon them had hardened like the slag that runs out of the fire, - these then became ice; and when the ice halted and ceased to run, then it froze over above. But the drizzling rain that rose from the venom congealed to rime, and the rime increased, frost over frost, each over the other, even into Ginnungagap, the Yawning Void. Ginnungagap, which faced toward the northern quarter, became filled with heaviness, and masses of ice and rime, and from within, drizzling rain and gusts; but the southern part of the Yawning Void was lighted by those sparks and glowing masses which flew out of Múspellheim. Just as cold arose out of Niflheim, and all terrible things, so also all that looked toward Múspellheim became hot and glowing; but Ginnungagap was as mild as windless air, and when the breath of heat met the rime, so that it melted and dripped, life was quickened from the yeast-drops, by the power of that which sent the heat, and became a man's form. And that man is named Ymir, but the Rime-Giants call him Aurgelimir" - The Gylfaginning

Comment

Happens even to the best of us Munin.
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Sorry

*fans butt
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I'm sorry. I'm just so angry with you, and I don't know what to do with it anymore.
                            “You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.” -- Bruce Lee

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

"Who would you like to say sorry to?"

Me. Myself. I...
                              I've been in a lousy mood all week, and not taking proper care of myself, at all.
                              I'm making a public promise to try harder in the days to come in the hopes I'll listen to myself for once and actually do something about it before the rot well and truly sets in!!!

Now I would like to say sorry to all here for sounding so self-absorbed.
                              Up against it here, nursing one VERY sick Hubby.

Comment

I want to say sorry to my cat, for not paying enough attention to her. From now on I'll never let her spend her day without hugs and squeezes.

Comment

Working...
                                X