This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: the say sorry thread

I want to say sorry to myself , and I'm tired for overwork , but only thing that I can do is to stick !

Comment

Im sorry i tryed to make something work that from very early on was not going to work out...Im sorry to my son that did not live very long. Im sorry for causing his death. Im sorry.

We had a miscarriage and i truly fill like a monster.
      Last edited by DustinHayden; 19 Jun 2012, 20:05.

Comment

I am so so sorry to my little sister, Baby Girl. If I had just consented to the MRI, I would have been diagnosed with that genetic condition. We would have known it ran in the family and maybe, just maybe, we could have saved you. I am so sorry Baby Girl.

To Jonie, for being a moody a stressy big brother. I love you really.

To Alex, for being a royal pain in the behind. That is what little brothers are for but I gave it to you good. Sorry Alex.I truly am.

Comment

I am sorry to my mom for not spending enough time with her and being so lazy about the things she asks me to do. I should be acting more grateful for everything she has done for me.
          I am sorry to my boyfriend for always being so distracted. He gives me his full attention and deserves the same from me.
          I am sorry to my two best friends for not calling them as often anymore. I've been acting selfish.
          I am sorry to my dog for not petting him as much anymore because he's stinky. You can't help that you're a stinky butt. And you still need just as much love and attention as you did before <3

Comment

I would like to say sorry to everyone i hurt specially those people that i don't know.

Comment

I am so sorry I treated you horribly little brother, I'm sorry mom for all the stress I've ever put you through, and I'm sorry to all of the people I've ever hurt with my actions or words. Most of all, I am sorry for myself. For always judging the way I look and trying to change myself to please others. I'm so sorry I put myself through all of that.

Comment

I'm sorry to my brother because I should have done more to stop him when he was binging on pills.
                I'm sorry to my Mom for how she found out I was bisexual and nonreligious. It should have been gentler.
                I'm sorry to Joyce from all of the way back in 4th grade because I laughed at her in her time of need.
                I'm sorry to Emily because I judged her when I should have been supportive and compassionate.
                I'm sorry to myself, because I have spent many years judging and hurting myself when I should have been compassionate and understanding.
                I'm sorry to Michael, because I should have spent longer with him before he left. It's too late now.
                I'm sorry to Jason, because I made a huge misjudgement and broke his heart.
                That's about all of the sorries that I muster for now, but I'm sure there's more in there somewhere. 19 years is plenty of times for a multiplicity of screw ups- an inveritable cornucopia of imperfection, in fact.

Comment

I apologize to myself, for not taking my own emotions seriously. Now the work begins digging my way back out.
                  No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I'm sorry that our relationship has taken a nosedive lately. I know I have my role in it too. I wish I knew how to fix it and get back to where we were. I love you and I hate the fact that we just moved in together, but almost never sleep together (in either sense of the term). I hate that we rarely spend any actual time together. I hate that I'm so mad at you all the time, but I don't know what to do about it.

Comment

I'm sorry, James, that I haven't made you as happy as you deserve but I thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to fix all of my flaws and insecurities.

I'm also sorry that I've been a crazy hormonal the last few days. But I can't fix that and I don't know how to help you understand my mood swings because I don't understand them myself. You're on your own.

And im sorry to the people that read this post about my hormonal craziness and think "Ewww".....But this thread was getting too emotional. Just trying to lighten things up!

Comment

Biggest one of my life...

I'm sorry to my former fiance for staying with you even though we both were so much happier when you finally left me. I thought you needed me, because of the cancer, and all the injuries you sustained after you were attacked, and I stayed. And I should have just left, but I thought I was doing the right thing.

And to my girlfriend, I'm sorry it took me all these years to finally be with you. Everyone knew we liked each other. It was just... So hard when I was with someone who was so close to death or suicide.

...I feel a lot better having written that out actually.
                        hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

I'm sorry for many things. One thing in particular, I'm sorry when I hurt the people that mean the most to me. God knows I have. That I'm truly sorry for, from the bottom of my soul.

Comment

I'm sorry for acting like I don't need you. I do. I love you and I need you in my life. sometimes I take you for granted, or wish you weren't there, but that's on me. not on you. you're wonderful, and you've kept me alive. I promise to work harder at helping you. at being what you need me to be. and giving you the life you deserve. I'm sorry I sometimes put my friends or girlfriend first. it's not fair to you. but I'm going to try. and I trust you to keep kicking my ass if I go back to pretending you aren't there

Comment

I'm sorry for being impatient and irritable when I'm sick...I officially suck -_-

Comment

I'm sorry for not being a part of this forum when this thread was active. lol

I'm also sorry to everyone I've ever loved, for loving them too much when it was needed, and not loving them enough when it wasn't.
                                I'd like to say I'm sorry to the love of my life for not trusting him as much as I used to years ago, I'm sorry for letting reality come between me and delusional fantasies of perfect love. I'm sorry to the only real friend I have left for not being with him, because I know he wanted it to go that route, but it just wasn't meant for this lifetime. He deserves someone so much less 'Effed up than I am. Maybe if I was still that optimistic innocent girl from years ago (and single) it could have been something. All I can say about it is every line from "This is What Makes us Girls" by Lana del Rey.
                                I'm sorry to my father for not being closer to him right before he passed away, but I was only 6 months into being 18, and I had been providing most everything for myself for years, all I could think of was how to hold my composure. I'm sorry dad... I know we really didn't get along, but no one can tell me we didn't love each other. I'm sorry to everyone that's ever cared about me for not being able to open up to the love because of my intense fears of fleeting affection. I'm mostly over those fears now, but now... It's too late. And most of all... I have to say I'm sorry to my 15 year old self. She knew she would be a talented musician and songstress by the age of 24... Well, here it is, 300 poems and songs later, and it still hasn't happened. Life happened little girl, but I am sorry that your grand fantasies were harder to attain that you'd assumed. But, you're alive... You made it through some of the worst decisions and toughest trials anyone has ever faced. You nearly died over a dozen times, and now you're stronger and smarter than you've ever been. The only thing missing is the success... And, I'm sorry for that.

...Also, sorry to anyone reading this for the Essay. O_O; (lol)

Comment

Working...
                                X