I'm Believe In Cthulhu Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Believe In Cthulhu Now

Hey everybody I left Taoism and converted to Cthulhu. Cthulhu will bring chaos and destruction for those who don't worship him. Ry'leha Cthulhu.

Re: I'm Believe In Cthulhu Now

Why are you posting in this category? Is this a joke or am I missing something?
    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Is a joke.

Comment

Cthulhu doesn't take kindly to jokes.
        Sadly you are now his.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Cthulhu is active again?

Apparently this is the week for seafood pizza.
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

The only dark god I recognize is Tzeentch, the Changer of Ways.
            Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
              Hey everybody I left Taoism and converted to Cthulhu. Cthulhu will bring chaos and destruction for those who don't worship him. Ry'leha Cthulhu.
              According to The Book Of Revelations, Yahweh does the same thing. Amen!
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
                The only dark god I recognize is Tzeentch, the Changer of Ways.
                It's fanfiction not canon but the section on Tzeentch in

Inspired by this thread: NURGLE Hello, friend. Easy there, boy; I won’t kick you. Looks...

Might amuse you.
                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Who has mis- pronounced my name again,its Cthulhu(accent on the THU) easy enough for non humans to pronounce(humans have a weird tongue)
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Cthu-who? It's all about Xitalu. The Gwen Dylan version.

Comment

Had no idea..

- - - Updated - - -

From here.
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Since I got my Necronomicon series books (all four of them including the Necronomicon Tarot.) I'm going to read them this weekend. I'm going to use the Necronomicon Tarot to summon Cthulhu.

Comment

I prefer the Flying Spaghetti Monster myself, saucy little meatball that I am.
                          sigpic
                          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Cthulhu has changed my life in a major way. He show me how the world is really is only when cause sheer damage and spread chaos everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                              Had no idea..

- - - Updated - - -

From here.
                              Such a good comic, *ahem*, I mean scripture with pictures.

Comment

Working...
                              X