"Hugs For Frank"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Hugs For Frank"

Yup....we've got lots of big, hungry feral hogs here. Lots of guns, and folks who have enough food stored up to get through the upcoming war, you name it. Militia, Klan, something for everyone! And they'll all be at Walmart in the morning to hug ol' Frank. I'll be home watching Derby preps.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

So much for the pastoral fantasy
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
        So much for the pastoral fantasy
        The exact link is not known, but an American study showed that the more trees a place had, the lower its crime rate.
        I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
        Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
        But that day you know I left my money
        And I thought of you only
        All that copper glowing fine

Comment

We have very little crime here. Overdue library books, the occasional shoplifter, drugs, etc., but not much in the way of violent crime. Feral hogs leave no evidence. Within city limits it looks like any other suburban sprawl in America, except it's not a suburb of anything. It goes right from suburb to rural, there's no "urb".
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briton View Post
            The exact link is not known, but an American study showed that the more trees a place had, the lower its crime rate.
            This may be true in urban areas, or it may be the result of confusing correlation with cause, or it may be because when there is so much space and so few people, meth labs are hard to find...

Honestly, I could do pretty much anything I want on my back acres. As long as I'm quiet about it, nobody would know.
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

There was a good turnout at the rally!

ozark radio news,west plains news,willow springs news,news 65775,breaking news,latest news,local news,mountain home,local,advertising,marketing,thayer,mt. view,missouri,arkansas,radio stations,kdy,kkdy,kspq,q94,kuph,96.9 the fox,kuku,swapline,obituaries,local events,zizzers,
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X