Tarot Reading Issues for Self

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tarot Reading Issues for Self

I myself would not read for myself..I think I would be to biased in interpretation.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I read for myself. It's a matter of sticking to the original question and not putting all kinds of extraneous junk into what I'm getting.
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

My friend only recently told me I was blocked. I kept wondering why I was unable to read for myself. I haven't been able to do readings for myself since I was 21. I'm now 30.

Oh I know you don't, but I either fall asleep, or my mind wanders to irrelevant things, and things I'll end up stressing over. It's better when I color/paint giant color pages. My mind clears and I truly relax and get there. I can't do that with anything else. I've tried. It's very soothing for me.

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
        So, were you able to read for yourself before your friend told you that you were blocked?

Also, I encourage you to have a look at our meditation thread. There is a misconception that meditation requires a totally empty mind. You've been misled!

http://www.paganforum.com/showthread...ou-do-it/page6 Read the very first post, especially the heading: 'How to Meditate'

Comment

See how you go retrospective reading. Ask your cards for 'themes of the day'. Try to read them and write down your first intuition in a notebook. Keep the cards laid out for the day. At the end of the day, reflect upon it and see if you can identify congruence between cards and events/your own internal responses. Maybe you'll be able to start identifying some patterns you can apply.

Additionally, if being blocked by something or someone is the only resolution you're willing to accept, would you be willing to dedicate time and effort to inner work? The reasons you've given for not being able to meditate are common and can be addressed if you had the staying power.

Comment

Working...
          X