Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone Have Links To Organized Pagan Groups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Anyone Have Links To Organized Pagan Groups?

Heil friends,
    I am entering an Internship at a Farm in Western Illinois. It is an intention based community, and we hold different types of festivals and gatherings.
    We were partnered with an organization some of you may be familiar with known as The Circle. They are quite known for their magazines. There was a falling out last year which made them drop their contract. Basically, a small segment of the field some were camped in ended up flooding, and tents and personal items were ruined. While our staff did everything they could to evacuate these areas, as well as warn those two hours before the flood became severe enough to damage anything, The Circle complained that we could have done more, resulting in a termination of the partnership.
    I am reaching out to this community with the intention of possibiy getting into contact with a similar organization or group who would love the opportunity to hold a festival of gathering within our lands.
    It is in some cases, quite difficult to find a large enough area secluded enough for large practices of Pagan natures. Our community is extremely open minded, and we embrace the differences from every culture and belief. While the majority of my partners consider themselves "Yogi's" or Hindu, I am one of the few who follows a pagan background. It has been requested of me to search and possibiy find a new group to hold a large scale gathering which we would host.
    Please reply directly to this post if you have a possible link that may lead to another beautiful gathering similar to that The Circle brought to us.
    "In the shade now tall forms are advancing,
    And their wan hands like snowflakes in the moonlight are gleaming;
    They beckon, they whisper, 'Oh! strong armed in valor,
    The pale guests await thee - mead foams in Valhalla.'"
    - Finn's Saga

http://hoodednorseman.tumblr.com/

Working...
X