Insanity workouts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Insanity workouts?

I don't have the Insanity series, but I do have the MMA Tapout XT series that I've already got uploaded to dropbox if I remember correctly that I can send to anyone that wants to do that one instead? I could definitely use a workout buddy/group either way to keep me motivated and on track
    Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
    Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
    sigpic

Comment

I'm keen on any system that I dont need equipment for.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
        That's cute.

Thanks for the unsolicited advice, but it's not as though I've been sedentary my entire life. I have spent the last 10 years of my life working outside, I have hiked thousands of kilometres. I used to body build. I used to do yoga 7 days a week. I used to run marathons, and I still am a long distance cyclist.

I injured myself last year, went through a divorce (in a manner of speaking), and lost a job. I got a bit chubby.

I'm no stranger to pain.
        I wasn't trying to be rude, but sometimes people start doing intense exercise and hurt themselves, become malnourished, or overdue it and just drop healthy habits all together. And it wasn't meant just for you, it was meant for anybody that is new to or has never exercised before, especially something like Insanity. I was actually trying to be helpful because I have experience. Thanks for letting somebody being helpful feel like an ass. Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
          I'm keen on any system that I dont need equipment for.
          Only "Equipment" you may or may not need is a stretch band, and even then that's not overly necessary
          sigpic

Comment

Are we still doing this? I got fat overnight.

Comment

Back in middle school our teacher made us do Insanity Work Outs every day.

edit: Good luck.
              "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
                Are we still doing this? I got fat overnight.
                I'm all for it personally, but I haven't heard anything else about it
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X