Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Moral Codes do you stand by?

This is an interesting subject for me.
    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Re: What Moral Codes do you stand by?

I make a serious effort to treat others the way I want to be treated.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Edit: I guess video tags don't work on this file type.

Comment

The eightfold path. I'm not so good at right speech, though.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Me,generally live and let live...that means your crap is yours,and I do not care,and my crap is mine,and you should not care...Capisce?
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Be kind and tolerant but allow yourself to stand against injustice (personal and social) and speak with your Heart. I like the middle ground between malicious and doormat - be assertive, kind, yet still fully connected to your inner sense of being.

Comment

I suppose, basically, I just try to not be an a-hole. That, and I despise hypocrisy, so I always keep that in mind.
              Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
              -Erik Erikson

Comment

Treat others s you yourself wish to be treated.

Also treat everything as a challenge, it's my mindset more than anyone else I've ever spoken to, in that i treat any obstacle as something just to be overcome. (It's hard to describe without coming across as weird or a complete masochist).
                it kinda works a lot into my faith, anything thrown at me is either there to prove I'm capable at overcoming it, or need to buck up and get better.
                Work hard Play hard.
                What is history?

Comment

To be no less than fair, honest, and reliable. I can always try to be a better person, or more importantly fail to do so, but at the end of the day what matters to me the most is being trustworthy.
                  Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

I literally follow every single one of these. I bet if pressed most of you do as well and didn't know you had Satanic tendencies!

Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Indeed. I've always thought the "Rules of the Earth" were pretty basic and common sense. But then, as they say, common sense isn't so common.
                      Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                      -Erik Erikson

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                        I literally follow every single one of these. I bet if pressed most of you do as well and didn't know you had Satanic tendencies!
                        Most of them yeah, care to elaborate on 11 though? Destroying people isn't really routine for me

(Genuinely curious though, i would be completely against this. For me at least lashing out at people is never really a recommended action)
                        Last edited by Amadi; 01 May 2016, 01:08.
                        Work hard Play hard.
                        What is history?

Comment

Duce would know better than I would, but I have asked the same question and as I recall, it doesn't refer to literal destruction, unless the person is trying to kill you. It's more like, if they're verbally harassing you, shut them down sort of thing.
                          -Erik Erikson

Comment

Ah ok, sort of a 'respond to/eliminate the threat sort of thing'
                            Work hard Play hard.
                            What is history?

Comment

Though I tend to be a Peaceful type of person,that could be amended if someone was as so pushy and nasty,I just might let fly a haymaker on their butt...Not murder,but close.
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                              X