Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a domain for myself!

Hey everyone,

Well I'm sure most of you know that I am a blogging fanatic. In April, I had debated whether or not I wanted to purchase a domain to combine two of my passions: writing and cooking. So I ended up doing so. I did a tarot reading (which did encourage me) and trusted my intuition. I bought a few books to help me go over blogging professionally, because I would like to possibly turn it into a business venture. I don't expect to earn $1000 in the first month, but I am keeping a very positive attitude about it nonetheless. Anyway, I would appreciate if you would visit it. The name is Sassafras and Lemongrass (the name's explained in the About section) and the link is http://sassafrasandlemongrass.com. Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated. Thanks everyone.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Re: Got a domain for myself!

Looks good,I myself would never have the confidence to do something like this. I am hoping your venture works well.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Looks good! I commented. ^^ Can't wait to see what else you write about.
      ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Thanks everyone. Faye I saw your comment. I appreciate it so much. I am going to post your suggestions in another post soon. Thanks again everyone and sorry I put this in the wrong category.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I think plugs works..

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
            I think plugs works..
            It didn't start in plugs. I moved it after someone mentioned to me that it was out of place. I just didn't announce the move because it was

A. A pretty young thread and people weren't used to finding it one place yet (and a redirect would handle any errors there).
            B. As a single and minor error, there was no real reason for me to draw attention to it.
            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I think a member starting her new website is great...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Oh, Anu, I thought of something youcould do: break down *how* to cook healthy. Because that's something I noticed about a lot of cookbooks, they tell you "broil for this long" or mention other specific things that not everyone knows how to do. I know I skipped a lot of recipes/books because they didn't explain in the beginning the terminology and when you're learning, having to stop and look in other places for stuff is not conducive lol. Also, portion control, how to make a balanced meal by including the food groups, etc.

Also, a lot of people don't understand nutrition, and what makes up healthy food. That might be something you're able to articulate. Oh, and gadget decoding! I can't tell you how many times I've seen something in stores that people a)use wrong or b)don't use because they can't figure it out, or figure out *how to make it work for them*.

Comment

I think a member starting her new website is great...
                  Her site involves food. Of course it's great. That was a given.
                  life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by faye_cat View Post
                    Oh, Anu, I thought of something youcould do: break down *how* to cook healthy. Because that's something I noticed about a lot of cookbooks, they tell you "broil for this long" or mention other specific things that not everyone knows how to do. I know I skipped a lot of recipes/books because they didn't explain in the beginning the terminology and when you're learning, having to stop and look in other places for stuff is not conducive lol. Also, portion control, how to make a balanced meal by including the food groups, etc.

Also, a lot of people don't understand nutrition, and what makes up healthy food. That might be something you're able to articulate. Oh, and gadget decoding! I can't tell you how many times I've seen something in stores that people a)use wrong or b)don't use because they can't figure it out, or figure out *how to make it work for them*.
                    Seriously I would not be the best to offer diet and nutrition tips. Somewhat like Mask,I tend to Pizza,just not the take out,I get mini Microwave ones(I know mask,Not canon) but they are tasty enough.
                    Might do better with gadgets maybe..I do understand most tech..but I think Mask may be better in that regard.

I am a bit surprised I got to this ripe old age eating the way I do.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Seriously I would not be the best to offer diet and nutrition tips. Somewhat like Mask,I tend to Pizza,just not the take out,I get mini Microwave ones(I know mask,Not canon) but they are tasty enough.
                      Might do better with gadgets maybe..I do understand most tech..but I think Mask may be better in that regard.

I am a bit surprised I got to this ripe old age eating the way I do.
                      Whoops, I meant Anubisa lol, probably should have not been lazy and wrote the whole name.

I can devour some pizza...I worked at both Pizza Hut and Dominos for quite awhile...very nice perks ^^ I also love some pizza rolls, it's a good night with that and netflix.

Comment

Might have to try Pizza rolls..never popped to Anubisa and my handles being similar.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I am definitely going to offer healthy recipes and plan to do like a sort of series of lessons/articles about broiling, steaming, etc... I've got a lot of ideas 'cooking.' Hehe!
                          Anubisa

Comment

Working...
                          X