Help regarding non-humans :3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help regarding non-humans :3

Hello everyone :3 Please don't judge. I'm assuming you won't here, but I was wondering if any of you know of a website with facts about real life werewolves. I'm not talking serial-killing cannibals, I mean the real ones. Any help would be very much appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Help regarding non-humans :3

Here you go, man.

People claim to see werewolves or strange wolf-beasts. Cryptozoologists wonder what these people are really seeing.
    Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

thanks bro :3

Comment

Werewolves: The Occult Truth by Konstantinos, Llewellyn Publishing. It traces the history, folklore, and some old time practices of shapeshifters.

The Magic of Shapshifting by Rosalyn Greene, Weiser Books (mentioned in the bibliography from the above website) is an interesting look into the realm of modern day shapeshifting practitioners.

Also look up the skinwalker, Loup Garous (rougarou), Kitsune, and Jaguar Warriors for a multi-cultural look into different types of shapeshifters. An out of the box view might help you understand whatever it is you are seeking to discover.

Comment

Thanks yo :3 I'll have to grab on of them next time i head to the library :3

Comment

A great book for such questions is Monsters by John Michael Greer. He demolishes pseudo-scientific skepticism, avoids New Age gulliblity, and draws information from many cultures to establish the true nature of each "monster". For each one, he explains how to identify them securely and what (if anything) needs to be done about them.

Comment

I devoted a chapter to werewolves in my own Essential Guide to Psychic Self Defence (published by Capall Bann in the UK). There is actually a great deal of interesting information about them to be found (not fluffy, new age stuff).
              www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Thanks David and Tylluan

Comment

Working...
                X