X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ONLY AUTHORIZED ELECTION NEWS THREAD--no debating allowed

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
    the problem with not being entirely wrong is that you also aren't entirely right...
    I would have you know that no one has better facts than Donald Trump. He has the best facts. The biggest facts!
    Last edited by ThePaganMafia; 28 May 2016, 17:33.

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post

Not ghettos, segregation, and racial tension.
      Lol. Give me a time in America that this wasn't a norm. I'll wait over here with the cobwebs and read my Death takes a vacation weekly. Take your time.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
        Too bad he's openly anti-alcohol; otherwise he'd say "No water? Let them drink champagne!"
        He's openly anti-alcohol? Was that sarcasm, or something I missed? It would follow his openly anti-logical position to be anti-alcohol while trying to hawk vodka at the same time.

But anti-logical isn't the same as a flat out lie:

The presumptive GOP presidential nominee has been saying the opposite on the campaign trail.

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
          He's openly anti-alcohol?
          Trump is teetotal, his brother died of alcoholism. He's stated stuff to the effect of states deciding on drugs, and the drug war being stupid.
          Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Wondering if you are Muslim(and I have seen this) how can you run a booze store..??The whole world seems to be a big bag of contradictions Christians anti abortion but pro death penalty(where did "ALL life is sacred" go)

- - - Updated - - -

Republicans: personal and States rights,EXCEPT when we want to make you follow our views....My head hurts from all the double standards...
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Trump is teetotal, his brother died of alcoholism. He's stated stuff to the effect of states deciding on drugs, and the drug war being stupid.
              Yes, he's made a big deal of saying he's never had a drink, and that he raised his kids not to drink or smoke. I haven't heard him say anything about the general public and alcohol, but I will extrapolate due to his general bluster that he'd have no problem charging exorbitant taxes on such things, if it was in his power.
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

but I will extrapolate due to his general bluster that he'd have no problem charging exorbitant taxes on such things, if it was in his power.
                Despite what the media says, Trump's rhetoric is Populist and not Authoritarian. He's not really the moral panic, think of the children type. That's actually one of the major conservative sticking points when it comes to Trump, he doesn't really give lip service to family values.

He tends to focus on crime and the economy. A lot of jobs in booze, and blue collars love it. Trump, if absolutely nothing else, knows his audience. I don't see him doing anything too drastic on that issue, or anything at all if he is angling for reelection.
                Last edited by Denarius; 29 May 2016, 10:41.
                Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Despite what the media says, Trump's rhetoric is Populist and not Authoritarian. He's not really the moral panic, think of the children type. That's actually one of the major conservative sticking points when it comes to Trump, he doesn't really give lip service to family values.

He tends to focus on crime and the economy. A lot of jobs in booze, and blue collars love it. Trump, if absolutely nothing else, knows his audience. I don't see him doing anything too drastic on that issue, or anything at all if he is angling for reelection.
                  He thinks people with "habits" are "weak", and anyone he thinks is weak or a loser is his #1 target. The only family he cares about is his own.
                  sigpic

Comment

If Trump becomes POTUS,it will be because the people of the US are all brain dead from talking on Cell phones and watching way to much reality shows.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

If you want to know why Trump is really going to be elected, it's because of disenfranchised and disrespected blue collar workers. Not middle class millennials and women, who are the primary over-users of cell phones, they're largely voting for Hillary or Bernie.

Red Skull sums up the Zeitgeist better than anyone.
                      Last edited by Denarius; 30 May 2016, 10:34.

Comment

Do you mean middle class women as one subset, and male & female millennials (combined) as another?
                        sigpic

Comment

Do you mean middle class women as one subset, and male & female millennials (combined) as another?
                          Yeah, also excluding children as they are not voters.

Comment

So trump is red skull? What gave him away...its the hair isn't it...
                            Last edited by anunitu; 30 May 2016, 12:26.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

The election is starting to turn VERY crazy.

From the link.
                              Glenn Beck suspended from radio show for “advocating harm” to Donald Trump

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Third party candidate enters the big race, backed by G. del Toro -

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X