Women only train carriages (cars)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Women only train carriages (cars)

Maybe we should have a special Groper's Carriage instead.
    That could be fun.
    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

And perhaps a "Paid" group of willing gropees,willing(for a fee) to allow groping...You get what you pay for...and everyone is happy...
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

So where is the car for screaming children? Where are the special cars for the morning and evening commute when the school kids are present and riding? Where is the car for mother's with children period? Don't know how many times I saw women with kids in Tokyo trying to herd them out of the way or keep them quiet as people gave them dirty looks or snide comments about their children. Perhaps we should have stag cars for males and females each, then the family cars for families who want to travel together. Then we can have teen cars, young adult cars, middle age cars and elderly cars formatted and outfitted with necessities for each group.

Or are we just assuming it's only women who are groped, touched, etc on a train, bus, plane, etc?
        I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

We used to have family carriages on Great Western trains... they were a lovely idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
            We used to have family carriages on Great Western trains... they were a lovely idea.
            I was stationed in Scotland back in the late 70's and recall a few times where there'd be carriages designated for families and you'd be asked to sit in one of the other cars. About the only time that failed is when there was a big match between rival teams and then every seat was filled.
            I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
              I was stationed in Scotland back in the late 70's and recall a few times where there'd be carriages designated for families and you'd be asked to sit in one of the other cars. About the only time that failed is when there was a big match between rival teams and then every seat was filled.
              On match days you'd be lucky if there was anyy train left... I think everyone was supposed to occupy their minds with just holding on...

Comment

Working...
              X